Saturday, January 24, 2009

friends...

Friends r ones on which you can rely on... They r the pillars of ur thoughts..I had very few friends in my life which r really good ones..there is a sayin..."Siblings by chance en Friends by choice"
Tlkin to a friend is like sharing ur thoughts..or keepin touch with them..
Recently I had some good frds on orkut... whre my list is in abundance...but few r good... Some r jerks..The reason I dont want to chat.I bumped into someone and didnt know his ID was,mistaken as a kid...but the guy was from forces....
Then I have few on my facebook Account they r my NRI frds and relatives....I feel more comfortable with these frds may be they know abt the culture here...the lingo...the attention...(not alwys required)
My best frds have alwys been females... as I am more comfortable with them....Even when I was not married... I never opted for a Bfrd...as my all the frds had... but jus by level of comfort and upbringin I was alwys out of that Sh...t.Monty (hubby) was probably the first guy in my life... I had crush on him after seen his picture an then met him... Co...incedently our families knew each other and a happy endin...
Gays... r different people in this catogory... they r frds too... I respect their thoughts..too
I like people who r articulate,respect for women and respect ur thoughts...
I had deleted few people(guys)from my orkut account... who think females..r for flirtin... they dont care one is married or not... Seriously I think these people as creeps....piece of shit....
Friends r for sharing and carin....if they r not ...then its not a FRIEND.

1 comment:

hamaarethoughts.com said...

hey... the thoughs r too good... keep up