Sunday, February 22, 2009

movie..

Today I saw Delhi-6..in theatre... it is a good movie...I went back to India... the fond memories... but the chaos..was scary,with so many people and struggle at every moment... so very true..but then I am an Indian..born and raised there ..but when I look now OH MY GAWD...
Four yrs back..in 2004..I was in India for vacation...so excited to meet everyone and shop around but within a week I realised...it was a mistake to come to India..Goin from one place to another was a struggle, and geetin thins done was a big .... BIG trouble...nothin doin.. but waste of time.. My dear mom alwys worried abt me,during my visit that I should be gettin my stuff back (boutiques) that I ordered...
I wanted to eat Indian..junk food..but seein the hygiene level I could not...Shoot..loved to move around..but could not ,COZ of chaos..
The inflation...oh my gawd... there r thins that cost more compared to US... and not forget to mention integral part of India..EVE TEASIN...
I went to Patiala for shoppin...at AC market... GWD..its dirtiest and filthily est place I could see..but the stuff to buy is soooooo good.... again...people of India r very smart..they recognize NRI's and the cost of thins change at a blink of an eye...
Well...I still would say" I love my India."..

No comments: