Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my picture..

My pictures in my album face-book or orkut are taken by my hubby (monty) ... Yup..he is an professional photographer as a freelance he can work, but being an engineer by profession he is more interested in his job then photography .... he usually gets lots of compliments for his picture skills ..some people also offered him a job on weekends to work for them since he is too good in this field,also got an offer for some commercial photography for a certain online website,ususally if we are at any party mont"s has to click all the pictures and they will not call any photographer..
With best softwares and latest equipment at home its more of a photo studio ... then my little library at home.
Recently I had a photo shoot on sunday, yes it turned out to be tooooo gooood...

No comments: