Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fatigue

 


Fatigue is sometimes killing...its kinda a tacky situation.
I had heard how fatigue can sometimes be hilarious...with a fact that we can actually see stars during day.....
It happened a month back...I was coming back from work...it was a long day...like seven pm ..tired and traffic was very slow ...I was kinda keen to know what has happened on the intersection that its taking so long..so, moving slowly I could  see..two police Cars with cops around...there was a diversion in the route ......getting annoyed as I wanted to go home....I hopped ..and managed ,reached closer to intersection..I could see a Car jumped over moved to the side walk...and some people around....as I reached little bit closer I could figure out they looked more like Asians or Indians ..may be Mediterraneans ...though the skin color was light but black hair....looking at the accident I thought ..hope the driver is safe..as the bumper was crashed ..all glass scattered..on the road...I came closer I could  see the people around ..there were some ladies and some men...A tall guy, far away...looked like my husband..I thought ..he resembles so much.... jus like him ..I thought somebody has said right"God has made at least one similar face of everyone in this world" ... I looked around ..cops were in action ..with lights blinking and  directing the traffic....I looked at the crowd near the accident car...the view was better now...I looked at this tall guy again ...his track pants were similar like my hubby ..same kind same style..which he loves wearing even if its dirty !! I thought..see,  ..I will go home and tell  him there are similar kind of people like him with similar style,wish I had a camera..my cell was not working...
I reached the intersection now....stopped at the red light and could  see Clearly....OH ..my God!!...its was my friend who had an accident and her husband and other friends were there..and that tall guy was my hubby who was helping them ...so strange!!!the cop told me to move  as I was thinking how everyone was here....I looked around tried taking a turn but looking at the police I drove and took my way home...
Once I reached home I called and asked my hubby what happened ..it was a one of our friends who was hit by a truck and car jumped to the other side,,,my hubby who was passing by ,stooped looking at our friends and was helping them... The Car was totally broken but nobody was injured..the Truck who hit ,was standing there with the cops ..I had seen..that...
When my husband came home I told him how confused I was ...and assumed that it was some other guy with a similar resemblance...he was smiling ..looking at me ...he said" Really".I thought the same ..it was somebody else staring ...in the car ..even though the number plate was same!!!
(he was pulling my leg)
I could have helped but the fact is I don't want to mess or get a ticket from Cops....who always have a reason for minor mistakes too...

9 comments:

dr.antony said...

Intuition? Sometimes every thing is hazy.Fatigue dulls our responses.But then,these are times the adrenalin should rush.
All accidents are ill fated events.There are people waiting for them at homes, wives,children,parents..
Do simple exercises at work place.Move around as often as you can.These could help fight the fatigue.

Uma said...

fatigue makes a person feel so low... listening to good music is what i always do..

The Beautifier said...

It also happens to me sometimes when I am over stressed and over tired, a bit of stretching out activities and taking a nice warm bubble bath does wonders for me xoxo

Writing Buddha said...

your part and your way of expressing is funny in the article.. loved it.. so sweet... it is said that there is always a child in a grown up person.. today,, with this article, i saw the 1 in you..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Dr Anthony..Ya..I will incorporate into my daily routine...but I do gymming reqularly...sometimes its jus the fatigue level that ..creates haziness!!

@UMA...yes..I do listen to my uploaded songs ..its creates..a cheerful environment!!
thanks dear!

@ The beautifier..Thanks...Bubble bath in Jacuzzi is one of my Fav things..which I love doin when at home or weekend..it so relaxing and a complete spa feeling!!
:)

@Abhilash...thanks...but I jus wrote what I felt at that time...its always the fatigue which makes a person Dumb or do silly mistakes!!

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Very true!

and he is your hubby , this happens :)

zeenusingh said...

ha haa ,Herman one of the best things in the world is to be on "HIGH"
your Case is very similaR to that!
Sweetie hope it does't happen again,ur hubby is not here so try to keep less fatigue and more of Coffee so no misunderstandings ;)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@raj..thanks but yep..it was "HIM"..

@ZEE..ha haaa ...on HIGH..without any effort...
.ok...Dear!! but I can never have that Blunder of mistaking someone else as my husband..
"FOR SURE"

Shrikrishna Meena said...

It would be a amazing experience for you!!!
Something similar, Happened with me also:
One day I Just started footing over bridge, then suddenly someone came and told me that "You looked like similar to someone in their family".