Saturday, June 25, 2011

weekend fav (7)

YAY..its weekend again...and Saturday ...
party time I guess..lots of graduation parties around the corner...I am going to one tonight ...one of our family friends daughter is graduating this year and going to Med-School
...lets hope she come up with flying colors...its Party time...
 my favourite is back again,
Hadika kiani (a Pakistani singer)was introduced to me by one of the friends..I was actually in love with her voice,so crystal clear and lovely soft moves in video.
Its a Punjabi song...
basically it says...
"what should I tell about my heart... ,I jus keep waiting for you..,
I have written your name on my heart and  every breath of mine keeps calling your name...
I am waiting in hope ,may be you will come and I will never loose this war of love...
I want to give you my heart forever...and when you come all through your way there will be shade of my love....
Fate,happiness ,love and joy ...God knows very well But those who have never been in love can never understand this ..."Love-disease"


have a great weekend...
:)

26 comments:

Mishilicious Mishi said...

I hope you enjoy your party:-) she is a fine singer...and this is my fav song ....happy weekend to you too:-)

dr.antony said...

Yes,love is some kind of disease,infectios too !

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Hope you had a great weekend!
Nice blog, btw :)

Jack said...

Harman,

Wish her all the best from my side too. Nice love song.

Take care

Kavita Saharia said...

Beautiful ! Thanks a lot for sharing .Have a happy Sunday :):)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@mishi ..thanks ..party was good ..enjoyed:)
yep she is a good singer.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@doc...anthony...
yep..Agree :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@harini..thanks dear!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Jack..Sure I will convey message
thanks :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Kavita...
thanks ...I am glad you liked it.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@abhilash..
:)))

Amrit said...

I heard it first time. Nice :)))

Anonymous said...

:( came and went monday today

hope you had a great weekend ...

Bikram's

Amrit said...

@Harman,

I entered a comment yesterday. I know for sure. I listened to the song and it is the first time I heard it. Nice one.

But why my comment is missing.....check your SPAM folder

Girl with a red bag said...

nice song.. nice blog too.. :)

Unknown said...

Just love your post.. simply innocent sharing... :)
You are welcome on my new post : Blind Devotion - सम्पूर्ण प्रेम...(Complete Love)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A...your comment is there ...
and your second comment is also there..
YAY..we found all your comments..
thanks..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bikram...yes it was a good weekend..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@girl with a red bag..thanks..
I am glad !

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@sachin malhotra..
thanks..I will definitely.

Urmi said...

Thanks for your lovely comment.
Wonderful post. I liked the song very much.

CS Devendra K Sharma "Man without Brain" said...

good lyrics....

hv a beautiful week end....

Rachna said...

Read it a little late. My weekend was very, very hectic and so were the first few days of the week :).

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@babli..thanks:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna...its never too late
thanks ..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@man with brain..thanks