Thursday, May 17, 2012

psychology .

..its sometimes hard to understand psychology of people who are driving...
......
I usually ignore fools on my way as its hard to make a fool understand cuz he/she will take all your energy and you are left with nothing but frustration.. yes it irritates you ..you all will agree with this as running short of time and  a person ahead  showing tantrums for no reason...
I came across this couple of times... last week running late to pick my kid from school where dismissal is at 3 pm  and parents are supposed to be there in half an hour  ..after that child is handed over to principal and then in police custody ..if no one is seen ,,,which is a big trouble .. a legal hassle !!
so the clock ticking away ..jus fifteen minutes left ...I drove but car ahead of me was at a speed of 35 mph where limit is 45mph ...getting frustrated I tried to change the lane but this  guy in red car ... he drove so fast looking at me changing the lane to drive ahead of him he was now at speed of 60mph ..then he showed me a finger ...I ..muttered under my breath "ASSHOLE "
I turned to yellow lane to take a left turn he was next to me ..I jus ignored and looked on the opposite direction..he honked ...I just made a left turn and drove..
why would anyone get offended if other person changes a lane to go ahead ..as he/she is running short of time..you can always enjoy your ride ..talking to your friends or listening songs ..but let others go and these lanes are meant to changed if one is goin slow ...why get offended?
... I jus cant understand the ego ,,, then they say women don't know to drive or park ...
I mean why the hell mess with others ..you can have your joy ride ...

14 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm..it happened to me lot lot of time and now I am used to it...

You can not do anything about it..because these are probably the same people you will find in the streets mocking the passers by or in a restaurant glaring at you like beasts....

Just be calm...mu advise...hmm...

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

Very True Harman. It so happens everywhere. If they need to enjoy their ride they are more than welcome but why at the cost of getting offended by others.

Jack said...

Harman,

I fully understand this. Here the the lane on extreme right is meant for overtaking. People drive in that lane at leisurely speed talking on mobile or to co-passenger or just listening to music causing so much inconvenience to others. It is so irritating.

Take care

R. Ramesh said...

road rage..hmmm..btw..thanks for yr kind words yar...in fact, u u u r gr8:) keep the cheers...

Chakoli said...

yes... I guess that would most common exp people have worldwide... :(

But at the end os the day... u cant change anybody else u have to change urself.... :)

Chakoli said...

yes... I guess that would most common exp people have worldwide... :(

But at the end os the day... u cant change anybody else u have to change urself.... :)

Bikram said...

ROad rage.. people dont have patience these days ..

I guess my work here helps as if someone does that to me , I make it a point ot follow them without doing anything and when they park .. I make sure I let them know what they did and the moment they see the ID the color on their face goes and I LOVE IT ..

just ignore these idiots my advice to you.. showing his finger just shows the mentality of this man .. well sorry i shud not say man he is moron..
Bikram's

Rahul Bhatia said...

Some people have all the time in the world, Harman:) Don't be frustrated by them

Amrit said...

I agree with you. I drive slow but don't care if other drive fast as long as they drive safe. Road rage is unpredictable.

Haddock said...

One meets all types on the road. Its better to keep clear of them as most of the accidents are caused by others fault (here in India)

R. Ramesh said...

hey thanks ya:)

MianTariq said...

some people love to look angry--out of their sufferance from road rage.
But---kuch log lagtey hain kitney piyary rooth ker---

Harman thanks for sharing your experience!

MianTariq said...

this is pretty normal in Canada.
showing finger for no good reason.
thanks for sharing the experience.

R. Ramesh said...

hi friend:)