Friday, November 21, 2014

Winters..

....this yr snow started before thanksgiving .. its not good ..Super duper cold n guess what snow before fall season is finally over ,, God has his own nature plan..But plzz think about Black friday sales .. hows it possible in this chill .. anywys ..where there is will there is away ..:)
my wish list ..
A goose down jacket
.. A very very sexy pair  of  BOOTS 
A beautiful suede leggings in TAN color
..last and not the least ..A red gigantic RUBY ring :)

..I m bundled up every morning ..my day starts at 5 am .. hit the road at 6:30 but before that  wear my boots , hat , gloves , scarf , leg warmer , jacket ..then looking at the mirror I feel I m all set to go for war..
Living in Michigan is like living in north pole ..its scary , dark and very very Cold.. my winter blues started this yr soon ..pray to babaji (my lord) this yr should not be like last yr 2013 where we were stuck in our houses life disrupted .. schools closed .. once in a while its ok but repetition make its worse.. its scary!!
..I have given a kick start to winters this yr by supporting it with my pink cap.,.
:)






2 comments:

Renu said...

your cap is beautiful..I am going to US in winter for the first time..I am scared:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Renu .. It's very cold but very comfortable inside no worries 👍👍