Monday, March 23, 2009

ReadinG

I like reading books.. my favourite pass time since childhood..as a kid.. may be in second class ..was always seeing story books or comics or magazines.. jus love them.As I grew up.. it was then an obsession to read..kids of my age would be playing in the party and I would be reading a book or magazine ..sometimes scolded by parents to play with other kids..but then ..so much in love with it..
Then..came a phase when I read..lot of Nancy Drew..and then.. Mills &Boon.. after that graduated to Sidney Sheldon, Danielle Steele ,James hardly chase.. aghta christie.. and many other..
Then came subscription phase when I had good magazines.. Vogue,Time,stardust(favourite )cosmopolitan, readers digest(favourite),prevention, real simple, OK... endless...then... came NET.. reading.. browsing.. locating  all the relevant information... became so aware that knew everthin.. concerning the business fields.. 
Any problem..medically GOOGLE it.. simple and easy.. 
JUS BOOKS R MY BEST FRIENDS...

No comments: