Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shoppin..!

I like to shop around and browse for good stuff.... Living in America is an advantage for that..every store has now spring collection... cool colors with latest trends r here!there have been days when I had spent my day in mall.... and coming home at night..WoW!..was ready to sleep in mall...totally obsessed..my main obsession is a well fitted jean... any brand... I usually wear..old navy... Gap.. or Ralph Lauren... but... the new trends r different..boot cuts r not in fashion these days ..more of tights.
Perfume is another obsession of.. mine..I like sweet..smell.. Glares..or sunglasses... I love to wear... MyD&G.. ..purses... are another passion... which I keep changing...with trend...Coach is hot nowdays... last  but not the least..Shoes... good one....to match the out fit... 
Maaaaaaan...love shoppin!

No comments: