Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hardship...

I am in phase of life goin thru lot of hardship.. my routine starts six in the morning and I am on my pinky toes till ten at night.. Goin to gym.. leaving the kid to school.. goin for work..Workin whole day..like..DOG... and then comin back ..with work at home... and like havin a small kid..is jus full time job...Man..its like kick on the butt...
Today I talked to my parents after almost twenty days... no time..jus ..lotz of work...I feel sometime this is my American Dream.. I am chasing.. but then everywhere there is hardship...
I talk to my cousin everyday..tell my problems to her..the only person... whom I can talk with, like that..
..Weekend is a big relief... this weekend we r throwing a party..so again lotz of work ahead...
God bless...

No comments: