Thursday, April 30, 2009

me and myself..

YES,I am Harman ,as called by everyone...or Hermen..by Americans.. but sounds ...same..
A leo by sun sign,a compassionate person with lot of zest for life.. Always very respectful to our elders as taught ,and kind to down trodden.has lot of self respect and never could degrade myself at any situation..
Born in west Bengal.. and studied all over India,but spent most of vivid memories in Mumbai.,almost ten yrs..seen best of society and class in life..both the worlds, defence services(Army) and Indian administrative services(IAS)but very grounded...Most of my education is from Delhi and Bombay..schooling and college.. then after that it was Ludhiana... my academics started,higher education..masters and then Doing two yrs IT in USA but still its not enough, I am still studying....
Punjab University post graduate and studin in hostel was fun..lot..of fun at campus...life was actually at its best ..studying and comin home for fun.No I didnt have boyfriend but got lot of proposals for friendship.. My goal of life was always different..to reach at a professional level..
Then came a stage where parents wanted me to get married.. They showed me many guys from defence and allied services.. some of them were samples.. I had refused so many proposals ,my parents were so pissed off they stopped this procedure..THEN AT LAST....
Got married ..could have delayed ,but parents in India always believe getting kids married at right age.,anyways no regrets..Monty my husband is from USA..he is automotive engineer..M.tech works for a french company and dealing with General Motors..more of Indian then American..
I met him in Ldh through a common friend an Army officer ..people usually ask me abt love marriage I did..?No..its very much arranged..I was really impressed by Montys looks and persona..very poised,calm and sophisticated..He came to my place..and asked me few questions smilingly...I still remember...and later dated me couple of times...we got married ...
My interests r reading,music,(Indian..Western and Item songs).. lol I like eating.. Indian desi food... and JUNK...food
Like to dress up..shoppin....not really fond of movies...I like cleanliness..meeting people... going out for dinners and lots of love for kids...
I am a lot towards spiritual side... like to listen discourses...thanking God ..day and night is must must ..for me..I always thank him for happiness he has given me...and ...believe in his messages...
GOLDEN TEMPLE..is jus my favorite place...in this world...

No comments: