Monday, June 15, 2009

Fake ID...

Yup...fake IDS..
This was a fake Id under a female name...and she wanted to chat with me.. yes I had her in my friends list for long time,but never bothered to check...now this girl was too desperate to talk to me and left many scraps for me starting with pic praises blah...blah... blah,then left offline messages pleading to talk to her ,then asked me like many other people my online timings ,but got no answers... then one fine day it was a coincidence I met her online...
and told me to come on chat immediately ,her happiness knew no bounds..I was little hesitant about talking to her...why? this I will discuss in my next blog...
yes I did chat with her,she asked me all the questions any male will ask...to my surprise...I lost my temper and ..... ...she told me its a male..behind this ID ... he was sorry ... his name is...A...and that females don't want to chat with boys .... and blah.... blah .... blah...
Yes I went offline and deleted him immediately...
but ... this is freak in absurd dork.. online...

No comments: