Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The pursuit of happyness!!


its was 10 pm ..I usually sleep by this time,but while watching this Hollywood movie I didn't realize how fast it ended ....but when I saw this movie.."The pursuit of happyness"...Man!!! it gave me Chills...I got up from the couch and wore my fleece jacket ..I can never imagine this kind of hard ship in life..
...this movie is based on real story ..starring Will Smith..I always consider him as a fine actor but this movie ,his acting is par excellence ... Its was released in 2006 and nominated for Oscar..I saw this movie now,Actually its my hubby who keeps track of all good movies worth seeing ...
After seeing this movie I consider myself a very fortunate person who has never seen this kind of life and hardships..

Life gives up without money ,so much humiliation and misery..All broken relationships and life for homeless..Its A Pity...


Chris Gardner, the man who is always running around to earn some money ,living with his wife and son..ends up homeless ..without a single penny in his pocket and a five year old kid to take care of... his relationship with his wife gets sour and he is kicked out by every single person..but persistence and hard work pays back after lots n lots of
struggle... A worth watching!!! ...
Who is
Chris Gardner?..NOW

Christopher Gardner is the owner and CEO of Gardner Rich LLC with offices in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. Conquering grave challenges to become a successful entrepreneur, Gardner is an avid motivational and aspirational speaker, addressing the keys to overcoming obstacles and breaking cycles. Gardner is also a passionate philanthropist whose work has been recognized by many esteemed organisations.. A RAGS TO RICHES ..story..

14 comments:

Unknown said...

amaazing movie!!
even i loved it!!
in fact my eyes got wet at tyms while watshing it
:P

uma said...

I saw it too.. the movie shakes you.. i believe every human faces hardships in life in some or the other way.. no human is an exception..
but you posted about the real Chris too.. thats very thoughtful..

Monty said...

This was a great movie, and you have captured it beautifully. Loved your perception. Your blog is amazing, Love it!!

BK Chowla, said...

Yes, saw this movie and it was amazing.

zeenusingh said...

I love this movie,and by the way watching it at night u didn't have night mares???
(kidding)
its absolutely wonderful movie!!

shahana said...

nice review!

Shady West Side said...

I have seen the movie over a hundred times and still havent had enough of it....its a lovely movie and very motivational!!

Anonymous said...

nice movie..

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

The movie is just awesome!

....And yes hardships in life are common but chris faced all at once!

He is just an amazing human!

Bikram said...

yes it is a lovely film...

But it happens only to a few I guess.. Now everyone is as lucky as the guy.. God has been good to him..

A beautiful film...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ rony..thanks ..its actually very emotional ..seeing chris goin with ups and downs in life..

@UMA..ya chris pic I have posted..but The this guy is too tough to handle all this humiliation in life..

@MOnty..thanks..to u..

@BK chowla..thanks Sir..

@Zeenu..thanks dear!no I didnt have nightmares Coz with open eyes I cud speculate the disasters in life!!

@shahana..thanks dear!!

@shahid..thanks yes it is very motivational movie..

@anonymous..thanks

@Raj..yep this guy was a tough one to haNDLE all the hardship in life..with persistence

@bikram..yes its true everybody cannot be a millionaire after hardship but..can lead a comfortable for sure..
Hard work pays!!!

Haddock said...

What a lovely movie. One of Will's best.
I must have seen it at least 4 or 5 times. And every time I watch it I SMS others who has never seen it.

SathyaSridhar said...

Harman,,, thanks dear for ur lovely comments,,,i like will smith's movie but m scary to watch night mare movies even i see with my 2 fingers gap,,,you got a nice blog and different one,,,you got out of box thinking,,,great dear. Thanks for sharing,,take care n keep smiling,,

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Haddock..such lovely movie I think one of the best movies of wills smith..

@satya sridhar...ha haa..thanks ,such lovely comments ..dear..u made my day!!!