Saturday, March 27, 2010

Schedule..


looking at schedule ..its busy day again ..just came from a friends place and now its time to go out and meet a client ..for my work..I like to be busy it helps me to get away with all the thoughts and I always consider people lucky when they move towards constructive reason..

Life has ups and down..
My friends always call me"BSY PEOPLE"..I don't give my cell number unnecessarily..or call people unless its really important ,we meet only in parties or social gatherings during weekend which I think is enough ..meeting or calling on weekdays doesn't make any sense unless its important..may be I might sound rude here...

My online friends I greet through emails or chat once in while ..only those I like and consider my friends ..to me my self respect and dignity is very important ..taught by my parents ..

I think there is no desperation..more of a satisfied person in life with such a lovely companion..
this is just a personal thought....

12 comments:

Uma said...

hmmm.. busy as a bee

Anonymous said...

u still seem to be upset dear!
its good to be busy and I am happy to see you back :)

zeenusingh said...

its good to be bsy but just remember ZEE ok!
I miss talking to u at times.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zeenusingh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BK Chowla, said...

Lucky are those who can remain busy.

Bikram said...

Being BUSY is the best thing that can happen.. Life has become s oSELFISH you are better off involved in your own family and work...

But hey DO keep in touch Now and then :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..YEP..thanks dear!

@..anonymous..Well ..I wud appreciate if u open ur ID..
thanks anyways..

@BK chowla..thanks sir..

@Bikram..thanks..yep I do visit ur blog regularly even thou..I sometimes don't comment ..

SathyaSridhar said...

Woow,,,you are good in writing...I can see the maturity in ur writings and sharing the personal stuffs is really awesome. I read ur schedule posting,,very nice you got ur own uniqueness in all things you are doing,,that is good.should be busy always keeps not unnecessary thoughts then you feel relief from tension n feel fresh after finishing your work,,thats good dear,, take care sweet Busy Bee n keep on smiling.

Gaurav said...

Being busy is good. I am also a busy bee, lot of work to do...going college, studying, partying, blah blah....

Haddock said...

.meeting or calling on weekdays doesn't make any sense unless its important... . .. . totally agree on this.......and it is not rude.

Krishnaveni said...

Interesting blog