Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tagged!!(confessions)


thanks RAJ for tagging me..
The theme is I have to confess few facts about me.....
http://rajsramblings.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-tagged-again.html
Confessions..
1) I am a poor singer I confess thou I try my best but my hubby ends up laughing or getting up from the place from where I am singing....he doesn't want me to be offended but he cannot control his laughter..so ends up coughing loudly...which means I should stop ...which upsets me at times!!!

2)I like to read a lot ..sometimes its offensive for those who are sitting next to me ,thinking I am ignoring them...

3)you can say its my habit or attitude when online or otherwise I like to talk to people who have command over the language....

4)I would definitely build a charity home for homeless one day in India,,which is my ultimate wish ..specially in Mumbai

5)Helping a genuine needy person..which I always do ... gives me a peace of mind....

6)I am a firm believer in GOD and his submissions..good bad or ugly ..I always think there is reason for these instances and definitely try to decode it and the end of the day!

7) I loose my temper very soon I confess specially if its an eve teasing....

9 comments:

Uma said...

Harman, you dont seem like a short tempered person..
it was nice knowing more about you..

Bikram said...

i was going to say the same you dont seem to be short tempered .. I like these sort of tags you get ot know a lot of new things of others ...

and poor singer welcome ot my world .. evne you will run away listening ot me then thats how bad i am
All the best in what you are aiming for its a very good thing GOD BLESS

Nice one harman

Kavita Saharia said...

Most of us are poor singers ,so i think it's fine .At least your mouth is not forcibly shut as it happens in my case (my kids-they can't stand my singing).I hope you succeed in your noble cause/dream of making a charity home for homeless in India.

Nice to know more about you.Thanks for sharing .

zeenusingh said...

how is this possible ? you have a good voice as far as I know ,may be you need little practice in singing or veerji is pulling your leg..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA...thanks..I try to be calm n cool unless its a bad day!

@Bikram..thanks ..yes I try my best...in singing :) but it will take time..

@kavita..thanks ..yes I will make a charity for HOMELESS one day...
"sahayta"

@zeenu..Sweetie thanks.. u will get Five Star chocolate from me.

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Thanks for taking up the tag :)

Yeah , you dont seem like a short tempered person. But few posts of yours and your reaction shows your temper though!

Singing hmm.. I love singing and I am not a bad singer. But singing to oneself even its bad it doesnt matter :)

Your aim , great one! God bless!!

Dharmjit said...

hi,how r u.
ur post seems like i am reading myself
u r short temper its ok no one is perfect and i personally believe that one should have some bad attributes also .and if u know u r bad singer dont sing in front of anyone its very irritating.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Raj..thanks...ya sometimes it gets in bad taste!

@Dharmjit...I am good..long time where are you? seriously no post ..no blogging ..we were looking for you..
ya I am quite a cool person now as compared to my college days..but always for a reason..
Singing ..my hubby likes to pull my leg ..that's his fav pass time.

Anonymous said...

Wow...nice to know a little more about you...and know we're alike on atleast 4 of these points!