Sunday, August 1, 2010

friendship day..


siblings by chance,friends by choice!!!
I always believe in this phrase....few friends but good ones ..behind this theory...
friends I had many ...online and people I know personally but I kinda a gel with very few...it depends on comfort level too...and sense of humor .
Schools I have changed many since dad was in army and got posted every two to three years so kind a hard to remember the friends too...
Anju my school friend till date from my last school in Mumbai is the one I truly remember..and talk to her but she is not on fb or orkut..that's the agony!!!
Zeenu from New York another one I like ..is one good friend till date....
Simran from Delhi is another good friend I gel with..
Deepika from dubai is another pet friend of mine..Miss India ...
and ..online friends are many ...
Bloggers I like....
UMA.. I like her simplicity and her way of cooking in her blog.
Bikram....Avery true and simple person in his writings and thoughts reminds me often of my punjab :)
Gaurav...very practical and simple in his blog reminds me of mumbai :)
Dharamjit...MY first online blogger frd..seems to be lost in Hyderabad..no blogging nowadays..
Raj.....Very straight forward person.... like it or leave it ..attitude! in his blogs.
Karthik..I like his love stories...I laugh so loudly sometimes....all college and canteen stuff...
Chandrika shubham....Short and crisp blog... like crispy lays :)I like her writings...
Shahid...Nice, but very few blogs...once in blue moon :)
Haddock....His blogs are like vintage CARS....very nice, unique with personal pictures...
Shobhaa de..I am a fan of her writings... all blasts, straight on face...
Swats...the girl I can relate to ...in her blogs..
Shanu...very humorous ..thoughts in her writings...at times.
Its hard to keep up ...once we are married but I still try to keep link with everyone through blog or orkut or fb or cell... and its always reciprocal.
True friends who can die for you are all in books and films I haven't seen or tested anyone..and chances are bleak :P ....but to me friends in need are friends indeed..
*******HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY****

13 comments:

Gaurav said...

Thank you so much. Happy friendship day!

Uma said...

Happy Friendship Day Harman!
Thanks dear for always being there.

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Hi harman thanks for thinking of me as a friend..

The world becoems a much better place to live in when friends are around.

and yes a friend indeed is a FRIEND INDEED...
Thank you once again..

Writer Abhilash said...

good way to make your frnds happy...Happy frndship day dude..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

happy friendship day to all....
@abhilash..thanks...I always believe in tagging my friends,,,I make you happy too :)

zeenusingh said...

thanks hermen love you.
anytime anywhere I am a call away.

Anonymous said...

hey buddy ,wheres my name? not good:(
jai

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

happieeess the friendssss dayyyy

http://sparkledaroma.blogspot.com/

Satya said...

Hi Harman,

i chanced upon your blog accidentally , you got a very sweet space with some soul stirring topics . I was reading your previous post on people selling lands to come abroad and suffering in foreign lands...sad...i heard this from my hubby too who studied in canada but returned to india. He used to mention that there are a lot of people who get exposited if there not properly educated....btw it was nice to know about your friends..happy friendship day ... if u get time do visit my blog

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Anonymous said...

where r you?
no blogs these days???

Kavita Saharia said...

Impressive list of friends .Hi Harman ,how are you ?

Chandrika Shubham said...

Thank you, dear for kind words. :)
Glad u liked my blog and think me as a friend. :)

I also enjoyed reading ur writings. :)

Happy Frienship Day. :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

thanks everyone...N GOD BLESS!