Friday, September 9, 2011

Guessing Game.

..helloo to all of you...We are again towards the weekend... One more week down ..
You all have been good bloggers friends of mine ,some of you know me very well ..and some don't ..jus blogs keeps us connected... there have been some silent followers since 2008 :) my sweet little birdie keeps a check...thanks to all ....
I jus wanna see how many of you can recognise me....
I am gonna give you a small quiz...its a guessing game...
last week I was in Chicago for a baby shower of our dear cousin...we had some fun...got some wonderful pictures...can you guess where Harman is?

jus locate me!lets see who how many of you know me ;P
happy weekend...love ya all keep smiling!

18 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm....ohh its so difficult...

Its better I wait for other to pick you...

Amrit said...

Harman,

It is easy. You are NOT the last one and you are NOT the first four.

You are the one with Panjabi scarf (Chunni) in the neck.

Am I right? I was not in Chicago and I don't believe I have seen your picture. I am just guessing based on your blog posts.

Anonymous said...

4th one.. i guess..

Renu said...

Last in the row,with a smiling face?

Gaurav said...

4th from front ;)
Am I right?

Kavita Saharia said...

What a gorgeous group of pretty women.You are the one with sun glasses.Have a wonderful weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Wow....at last a picture of you! I am guessing the third one is you? Leaning towards the left?

You were in Chicago??? We could have met!!!

Uma said...

Hey Harman! you look beautiful.. the 4th one..
Happy Weekend to u too -:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..I will publish All the comments very soon...jus gimme a day..I am surprised very few people know me by picture..

Writing Buddha said...

i feel the 3rd one ...

Bikram said...

Third one in the line .. I hope i am right now

Bikram's

R. Ramesh said...

where did i get a chance to c yr picture..i only know that u r pretty...but that doesnt mean i can recognise u hahha:)hey joking..waiting 4 u to declare the result

R. Ramesh said...

shucks all faces look same..

zeenusingh said...

should I say?
how can I forget you Dear?
:)

Krishna said...

I didn't read any comments too and I think you're standing in the middle... Well, They all are Beautiful :P Ha Ha

hamaarethoughts.com said...

thanks to all of you...
@Zeenu..thanx for not telling the ans..lolz

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Nilu..thanks..
we can probably meet sometime..
thanks dear!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I have no idea.New to your blog and it is so nice

Follow each other .