Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs .

 
 
"Steve Jobs, what can I say...without you our life would not be the same. Today I realised how much you are a part of my life on a daily basis. I love my Mac, without it, I have no Job, with which I upgraded to this Mac in the first place, without it, I cant make any music, without it, I definitely wouldn't be posting this, without it, I might not have met some amazing people on the Internet, and without it, i would probably spent half my time fixing my PC. Never realised this, so thank you for making our life what it is!"
RIP
A genius has Gone it takes a century for people like him to come on this earth..A genius in mind ,a Revolution  he created.a Person who made dreams come true..every person holding there iPhone , ipads etc can never forget a the "Boon" ...and made life so easy.Imagine could you ever think of  iphone with just a finger ..and everything goes out in a click today anywhere I go or people I meet ninety percent are holding iphone ...how amazing is that???
On my last Show where we show cased our collection I was getting compliments as to be making an accurate use of technology by using  ipad for swiping credit cards for people who wanted to buy...As carrying all equipment for using credit cards was darn difficult ...few years back..it was a compulsory cash Sales only.
thanks to Steve jobs.
My hubby who uses his skills on Apple desktop for  professional pictures for his clients ...few yrs back we dint have apple desktop ..thou he has all good soft wares but it wasn't that  easy and very accurate ...mixing and bringing out right colours on pictures ...
thanks to apple once again.
last year I wrote a blog on Steve jobs ,,,never knew he would not be among us ..life is short..Blessed are those who have good health..nothing else matters..
A billionaire died left all the riches and fruits for others... ages n ages will remember this Genius ..God bless the departed Soul!

31 comments:

Amrit said...

He was extraordinary. He knew what people will like.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

It's hard to even imagine a life without ipods/pads/touchs/macs now, isnt it ?

Really, my Facebook timeline has been flooded with tributes to him... didn't see this when anyone else died till now...

Urmi said...

Steve Job's early and sudden demise has been a huge loss for everybody. We all will always remember Steve Jobs for his incredible work. May his soul rest in peace.

Thinking said...

hmm..yes...great loss..

Renu said...

May his soul rest in peace!!

Uma said...

looks like you have all the apple products.. i dont have any..

Anonymous said...

Steve Jobs just born in heaven, God is all excited and anxiously waiting for Jobs to create iGod app for Him.
RIP Steve Jobs...

ZigggaaZigga said...

May he RIP, I heard when he stepped down and handed his position to someone else because of his health.. from then I felt something is wrong..

may he rip

Kunwar Kusumesh said...

Steve Job's sudden demise is definitely a big loss to everyone.
May his soul rest in peace.

The Beautifier said...

Steve was an extra ordinary human being... He was a genius mind who revolutionized the technology...he will be always remembered in the history...RIP

Shabby said...

He was really an innovator. May he rest in peace.

R. Ramesh said...

ya buddy steve did a gr8 job...hey thanks for your friendship ya...u r very encouraging..sending herewith all the positive vibes from this side of the globe..just keep the cheers...

Ankita said...

hii Harman

yes, he was brilliant.

may his soul rest in peace...

Ayushi said...

Everybody preaches, Everything happens for good. I wonder what good will come out of this. Its a great loss

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A...
yes...I would say ..a prodigy kid!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@pythoroshan
..yes very true..
imagine life without iphone...its so easy to operate..my four yr old knows how to use ipad its convenient!
he was a great person deserves all applause.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@babli
yes..He was not well whole world knew..But his work will be recognised by the generations forever.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@thinking..
yes a Great loss for the world!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..
steve jobs
RIP

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA
lolz
Its not I have and you dont have..its like maybe you dont need it now..later when you work or have right use you will buy!
We brought one by one of apple products as per requirement,..they are expensive ..but worth!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bikram
yes..
hope you had good weekend!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rolling stone..
yes may be :)
God bless his soul!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier.
yes..very true dear!
he was an extraordinary person!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kunwar Kusumesh
yes ..
may he rest in peace..
he has given us the best products..which will always remind us.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@shabby..
an innovator.a Genius!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@AS..
yes..A brilliant guy!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@serendipity
so true!..
you know I was talking abt this wid my Dad...wht good will come out after the loss of steve jobs?
he said..
it would give an opportunity ..for someone new to come up..its for good too..
God has some other plans!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Ziggga zgga
God bless his soul and rest in peace.
he was suffering ..had health problems!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ramesh
thanks..so much good words for me
your post makes me read ..its my interest I am glad I am following such a nice n humble person!
thanks
regards.

Gaurav said...

May he rest in peace. He was an inspiration for a lot of people.

The Solitary Writer said...

Talented person. He changed the mobile world to a completely different level..He will surely be missed