Tuesday, March 13, 2012

cop.

...traffic laws are funny and so are the cops.. no offence  bikram :P ..jus a casual thought..
driving back home.. it was dark and waiting at the intersection ..a car came and stood next to me ..I realized someone is staring at me ..I looked at the car next to me ... it was a guy .. I looked at the car it was Police ..a cop ..But why is he staring at me..?? why why??
I kept looking straight ..he was again staring .. why the hell ..is he staring ??Oh common now.. I gave a stare back returned it with thank you N I am married .. should I show you my ring now?.. huh!
Before I could move as it turned to green ..his tyres screeched and he moved his car seems like he was after someone now ... I kept my speed in limit making sure he doesn’t come back...or I get ticket for no reason ...
as I reached home ..on my drive way I came to know I wasn't putting a seat belt ..tch tch tch :p
thanks to the cop for being so nice and jus kept on staring with no ticket or points..

15 comments:

Uma said...

lucky you...
you did not get ticket..

Bikram said...

:) he let you go , so he was staring for a reason , Good cop..

there can be lots of reasons for staring , its our job and we get paid ot do that .. you never know what one might see

a couple of days, i was returning back to base, in front of me a car went around a roundabout without indicating, and his break lights were not working, he then pulled over too, it was my route as i passed the car i looked at the guy, and then saw he also did not have the head lights on, I got out to tell him the breake lights were not working, I saw the headlights too were not working .. had to do a check and found he was without insurance too and no licence too ..

he ended up having his car siezed and a hefty fine .. So STARING helps and its part of job..

you are lucky no tickets he he he

Bikram's

Kavita Saharia said...

Thanks to the nice cop !

Rachna said...

Yep you are lucky. Even in Bangalore, cops fine you if you don't wear a seat belt :).

Jack said...

Harman,

Lucky you are that he was so nice to just remind you about seat belt by staring and not making your poorer by XXXX $.

Take care

Bikram said...

Tagged you harman have a look..


http://mannbikram.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/tag-the-eleven-questions-became-33-for-me/

Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..hmm
should count on my stars!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ bik..
he was staring for a reason...:)
may it was dark n he was confused ...trying to figure out the seat belt..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bik..and I forgot you grilled that guy so much ...poor thing ..
I must say abt cops..they can ACtually stare ..officially I mean lol
Bikram thanks for the tag...

Rahul Bhatia said...

You were so lucky! That was the gender advantage;)

R. Ramesh said...

omg harmannnn..i have been tryng to post comment here..and was struggling..as i could not open the blog itself..reaching this blog was tuf...anywy..thanks buddy for all the encouragment..

Haddock said...

He was trying telepathy I suppose.
But did not succeed in making you wear the belt :-)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@haddock...so funny
ha haaaaaaa ..I wish I could see wht he was trying to figure out!
lol

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..
thanks but it was not gender thing I guess ,,he was trying to tell me to wear a seat belt.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@global ..
tI am sorry ..I will try to figure out why you could not open the blog.. hope its easy next time :))