Thursday, August 16, 2012

anger management..

.. Sure!! ..your temper flares up and you kinda get off the hook like a .. lunatic person
..how many times it happened to you in a year?
did ya ever check??


.. storming to my office a Dame ..with shrunk eye-brows and face like squeezed mango..she yelled,I looked at her and very courteously asked her the reason ..for being mad..
something went wrong with her order and she was kinda  frustrated...
... I told her this can be rectified in a day and everything wud be perfect delivered at her door ..bUT she dint stop ... I had to raise my voice and tell her to leave from my work place as it wud be delivered  to her address tomorrow,,later I regretted for raising my voice ..was very guilty .. even though I wasn't at fault..but my own reaction to the whole situation embarrassed me later..
...
rather then getting mad why not use the energy to resolve the issue.. in the heat of moment I can understand the anger escalating But what personality do you develop ?
usually its said if you suppress anger it gets into depression and anxiety ..disrupts personal relation ship ..headaches , mental problems and even skin problems helps to determine how stressed  out we are!
... 
there are very few minutes between action and reaction ..if you can control it ,it can actually solve the problem.
anger outburst can  create a bigger problem  then it is..
...
be a patient listener 
try breathing  exercises .. 
keep your odd thoughts at bay..
listen to more hilarious stuff..

14 comments:

Rachna said...

Anger outbursts are increasing in these times of stress.

Thinking said...

Mt Anger was outrageous too...so now whenever I get angry I take out my purse and count my money...it really worked...try that out and it even distract your opponent too...

Bikram said...

We had Two days of training on all this issue, and that is instilled in us always , be calm, listen , be calmmmm..
I admit I have lost my temper a few times now but I do think I shud not have even if it was justified, Hopefully with time and age I might be able to master the trick of being calm ..

Bikram's

Jack said...

Harman,

I am still learning to control my anger, though am much better at it now. Now I can say that one can put across strong feelings without raising voice, even silent treatment does the trick.

Take care

Haddock said...

I think it depends on the situation.
Sometimes, raising one's voice puts a check on the other person (as he/she understands only that language)
But in general it is always better to control the anger as words spoken in anger is always negative and it cannot be taken back.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna ..may be ,,, but to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@thinking..
thats nice ..way to control yourself.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bicky
hmm good ..specially for guys its must :)and someone a cop A REAL MUST :))

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uncle jack
hmm uncle I gotcha and this I will remember :)
thanks
regards

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@haddock
yep .. maybe but I felt very bad on my behavior and way I reacted :(

The Beautifier said...

Good topic...we need to control anger...being angry or frustrated is just like being under the influence of a drug... It prevents you from rationalizing and thinking logically...

dr.antony said...

Ah..there was this movie with the same name.I think it was Jack Nicholson.
The other day I was talking to a lady friend of mine.She always get angry and enter in to arguments.I am her best friend,but when ever we talk,it ends up in an argument.Her son tells me that his mama is the most difficult woman.She knows it too.
I think it is a nature and difficult to control.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier..
yes ..I agree ..A person who is short of temper behaves like a drug addict or under influence of drugs ..
its sad thou!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@dr Anthony..
yes its nature but don't you think this nature needs to be improved for good??
will people bear a difficult person?