Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blonde moment

..ok this is real life story not any joke or made up kind...and please no offense to anyone..

I love these pretty looking blonde innocent  (dumb) ;) girls.





..A very beautiful blond girl entered my office..a typical blonde with no bleached hair(I can recognize those fake Blondie's) ...looking at her deep blue eyes I asked her" how may I help you?"
she ordered some designer dresses from catalog and I made her order handed her the receipt and told her to come back in two weeks...

after two weeks 

I was at my desk with my glasses ... (I wear contact lenses usually)she came inn and I looked at her "hi how are you?"
she was little hesitant..I looked at her receipt and showed her dresses online to get approval ..she said" where is the other girl I met she was giving me some deal " I was jus gonna say I am the same person but I refrained myself wanted her opinion about me ..she said "I m fine go ahead and order" ... and will come back in two weeks to pick her dresses.


after two weeks

.. she came back I was without glasses this time ..she was happy to see me and said" where were you, there was somebody else last time... I like your way of dealing ..I asked her what happened( I wanted to know her mind)she said" she is little different and you are more pleasant ,its good you are here today"
I was looking... in fact staring at her how can someone be so innocent(dumb)?? .. she smiled looking and got up saying thanks ...It was nice meeting you.

I came home was narrating this episode to my hubby ..my nine year old son sitting next to me said"mom you should have said to that blonde  I m gonna show you a magic today ..you should have removed your glasses and made an unpleasant girl disappear in front of her ... she would be happy  dealing  with you.:P
lolzzzzz

Trust me its a real life joke!

24 comments:

Uma said...

I loved the way your son wanted to reveal the magic.. was it Kevin or Keon?

dr.antony said...

Blond and blind!

Makk said...

:)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hehe.. I agree with your son : should have shown her the magic trick... gone into another room for a second and come out ..Tadaaa :)

Thinking said...

hmm...since I am in Customer Relation...it happens to me so many times..we have to be precise and constant about our appearances in customer dealings.
Nice incident by the way...not funny though.

Bikram said...

:) he he hehe


Bikram's

Jack said...

Harman,

Can not stop laughing. Hope she was not playing trick with you.

Take care

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA ..it was Kevin
lol ... he and his brilliant ideas :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@dr anthony
lolzzzzzz ha haaaaaaaa
so funny!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ makk
:))

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@roshan
lolzz .. magic
tdaaaaaaaa !!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ thinking..
may be its not funny for you but to me it was very hilarious ..
and glasses anyone can wear at work ..it doesn't change the features or looks!

hamaarethoughts.com said...


@ bikram
ha ha..lol

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ uncle jack
nope she was very serious poor thing :)little confused!

Irfanuddin said...

how about posting your fotos with n without glasses so that we can see how different you look both way...hehe....:)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Now you know Harman why everyone loves blondes:)

Rachna said...

So funny. Your son is adorable and so smart too :).

Traffic Pulse India said...


Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.
Aluminium Conductor

Rahul Bhatia said...

Harman, my comment vanished:(
Maybe my liking for blondes was responsible for this:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan ..
lolzz ..its like before N after
putting pictures with n without glasses!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..all the comments are here :))
it seems you really like these blondes ..with so many comments postedI cant blame you ..they r something to fall for pretty ..wid no brains :p
tc and thanks!
appreciate you time for reading and giving your opinion!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@
Traffic pulse india
thanks...I m honored ..:))

hamaarethoughts.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beautifier said...

hahaha that was funny! Can a pair of glasses really make that much of a difference?! hehe unbelievable!