Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family.

. .Family..has lot of relevance ..yes..my family.. is from..US.. most of us r from USA..my parents though r frm India..but we have extended family in USA and Canada ..my hubby is the third generation livin in USA..their grandparents came here first and then rest of the family...My parents ..side my uncle (moms brother.. ) and rest of the cousins r in New York..and lots of family in Michigan..these members of our family came to Michigan in early eighties.My uncle is a senior manager in GM and his wife Vice president finance workin in bank.. then our uncle who is a big shot in US."sirf naam hi kafi hai,"almost thirty to forty people... then my cousins in Chicagoworkin as manager in CDW..and rest of the family gang in California..My aunt, wife of retd.. Air force officer ..workin as an executive in symantex and my uncle Chachaji livin there for last thirty five yrs ..An engineer (fire protection)..has his own company..then another cousin.. and his wife.. both engineers workin in LA...
My brother..livin in Toronto,An MBA/finance works for bank loan and Insvestments.. here for last ten yrs..his wife.. bhabhi..also workin in bank.Then lot of extended family in Canada my first cousins and other frens ..living there.
My cousin married to a US army guy livin in Germany to whom I talk once yr.. hilarious.. and sad..as she is busy most of the time...then.. my another cousin.. livin in Italy..
These r all NRIs ...we have here... but its lot of fun durin marriages..and parties...
JUS LIKE INDIA

No comments: