Thursday, February 25, 2010

lady with a Golden Braid...YULIA


Women has always been a symbol of Beauty dignity and Grace,legendary poets have defined women as best creation of God...There have been women who made a mark and left people spell bound by their looks and wisdom ,they were one among us but courage and an urge to do something unique made them different from all of us...In all my blogs I try to portray a modern liberated women of today ....
One women I happened to come across was...

Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko...
Tymoshenko was born in the eastern Ukrainian city of Dnipropetrovsk in 1960. Her maiden name, Hryhian, has led some to speculate that her father, who abandoned the family when she was 3, was Armenian. While generally quite closed about her private life, Tymoshenko has said that her background is Ukrainian and Latvian...
..
After graduating from the local university with a degree in economics, she worked as an economist at the Dnipropetrovsk Lenin machine-building plant for five years.

At 19, she married Oleksandr Tymoshenko, whom she was said to have met over the telephone as a result of a wrong number. He was the son of an influential Dnipropetrovsk family. Their only child, Eugenia, who was born in 1980, went on to study at the London School of Economics and marry a Yorkshire rocker and market trader named Sean Carr.



With her braided blonde hair, fiery speeches and designer outfits, Yulia Tymoshenko was nicknamed the "princess" by Orange supporters.
Tymoshenko worked as a General Director of Ukrainian Petrol Corporation, a company that provided the agriculture industry of Dnipropetrovsk with oil products from 1991 to 1995.


As per Yulia Tymoshenko.

"I love Ukraine so deeply that Ukraine has become my life. Not my family (may they forgive me), not my personal affairs, not my ambitions. Ukraine is my lift. I swore to her once, and I will be with her until my last breath - in any status, in any place - in power or in opposition, outside of politics or in politics. This is simply my life. I have long understood this. And I no longer resist this fate,"

9 comments:

uma said...

Nice post Harman.. Also women are good at balancing their career with other responsibilities..maybe i sound biased..

Anonymous said...

.Yulia..I never knew about this women gr8 achievements ..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bikram said...

I had no clue who she was .. thanks for sharing the info.

and @UMA- thats sexist :) he he he he ...

ok ok i give up women are good at multi tasking :)

BK Chowla, said...

Honestly, I had never heard of her before.She must go into the list of international women achievers(may she is ).
She is so beautiful.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ UMA thanks..

@nonymous..thanks ..

@ Bikram...thanks ,women is much more then estimated by men ..its jus the matter of opportunity!

@Bk Chowla..nice to know my blog gave some information..

Anonymous said...

pretty women .."The women I would like to meet"
"Beauty with brains"
Jai

Haddock said...

A unique woman.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@haddock..Yup..a unique personality ..that made a difference!!

@jai..ok..nice to know that!!! :p