Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love!



Love is in the Air...Valentine fever everywhere... love birds together..I went to a store yesterday looked at the Card.....it had a single rose... and said"The Man I Love"...with some beautiful words

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. "

past few yrs we pick one "best" card from the shelf and treasure it ..jus putting yr now...no need of words ..whether its anniversary or valentine or birthday .. one Card is there ...all cards are displayed in my library jus pick the card and gift it ..by writing the present yr... My brother in -law came to our house and picked a card from the shelf ..and read the years from 2007 ..onwards..laughed and said ... Good idea!!! .but..I have so mch understanding with my wife ..we don't do that!! no cards.. now....jus a bunch of roses ..and teddy and chocolates.. otherwise Neetu (wife)wont let me enter the house... I laughed...good joke!!
today I met
Neetu who happens to be my first cousin..married to my hubby's younger brother.. they live a block away from us..She was driving ,I was sitting next to her..she said..look at Imroz(husband) he gifted me a Bunch of roses ..teddy bear and box of chocolates in advance ..saying that If I forget tomorrow on valentine's day or don't have time ....so I finished my Job today itself and have no tensions now...
..Men can never improve .. she said.. ..;)


"LOVE
"
"Love is as much of an object, as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it."

Happy Valentines Day..to all of you

12 comments:

uma said...

Well Said Harman!..
One aspect surprises me though that on Valentine's Day we only talk of lovers.. whereas Valentine's Day is for anyone you love.... brother, sister, mother, friend..anyone dear to you..

Anonymous said...

Valentine's day is a piece of marketing crap - I get flowers for my wife when I go grocery shopping. It amuses me no end to see normal, reasonable, articulate folks turn all gaga, cardy card, pinky pink, poetico nonsensico and silly extreme - all for one precise moment every year when the earth is at a particular position in its orbit. I so wish I were in the card business :)

BK Chowla, said...

Happy Valentines day.
Enjoy and have a good time with your valentine.
My best wishes.

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

My best wishes to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi..Happy valentine..Jai from.,Boston
..I was away at University ..so couldn't xcess...NYways..Valentine is symbol of love around the globe ..those in love or respect the word love wanna show dhem to their loved ones..
Love is no crap!!!
God Bless!!

Monty said...

LoVE is no CRAP!!! well said jai..those in love will understand..love.. and value love
..Happy valentines Dear!! love u!!!

zeenusingh said...

Happy Valentines!
love is important for everyone otherwise we will be like Baren land
those who dont love or respect love word ..will be like a Cactus tree!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ UMA.. yup..Valentine is for love..n love of all!!
All relationships... we should value and cherish every moment with our loved ones!!

@..Anonymous..every other person in this world is different ..I love and respect the word..LOVE..to me if it brings happiness to other.. there is no good feelin other then that.. Cards or roses or gifts its not compulsion .. even not a CRAP.. but sometimes it takes ages to say few words but a small token of love says all..
..This is Reality of life .. to spread love and create peace in this beautiful place or world we exist..
No soaps!or sitcoms I Guess :)

BK chowla..Thanks Sir.. And hope you had a good time with your family..

Raj..Thanks it was a lovely ..story in your blog..still waiting for the next part..

@jai..Hey.. thanks buddy.. I respect ur views..Have a good time ahead!!BTW say hi to christie..n josh!!

@ Monty.. lol.. thanks..love u!!TOO

@Zeenu
Barren land and Cactus tree.. Good similes..thanks dear!!

none said...

I believe in love! How can there be a world without love ... its just the amount of marketing frenzy that is associated with Valentine's day that gets me - there is true love and there is show of love :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@I,m an angry man...
thanks for stopping by!!!

Dharmjit said...

yep very right we are nothing without love.
but i cant understand the women psyhology if a person is so caring that he assures gifts in case he forgets then also women says that men cant improve

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ Dharmjit..ha ha every gift is to be given at appropriate time ..its with love not a job or duty..