Thursday, March 10, 2011

Key Bank.

.As we crossed and took a left turn...I saw  a name "KEY BANK"...looking at the name I asked him innocently as my hubby  was on the wheel...".is this a new bank,it has a different name...may be associated with locker keys or something"?
hubby
He said yes you are so right...you don't know?how come..?? all rich people keep their house and safe  keys here..its basically meant to keep a  secure place for all your keys at home...its like a "key house"
It sounded weird to me...he was coughing while explaining (may be trying to control his laughter)....
I said "But then there will be so many keys  no withdrawals or deposits?how will bank make money"
he said "they will charge a nominal amount for key deposits and lockers..its with some contract...you want to deposit your locker keys too"?you will be in that rich league too...
I looked at him...he was talking seriously..I kept staring at him....couldn't digest the whole explanation he had given....
he looked at me  and said why are you staring? his expression was serious but his eyes were smiling....
I said" sure..you made this story just now"?so intelligent you are!he laughed loudly.......
do you believe there would be any bank who would have these kind of services only?I was checking with with you and your IQ level!
...I laughed and thought am I so dumb??

14 comments:

Tanvi said...

Hahaha!!! Cute and funny ;)

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

Maya said...

he does have a great sense of humor.. and seems like u 2 make a good jodi

Urmi said...

Very nice and wonderful post. I liked it very much.

A.G.Krishnan said...

Never heard before……, but sounds funny ha ha ha.

Bikram said...

hmmm well let me say HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAHAH :)

nice one

Amrit said...

Harman,

Very funny. Say my Hi to your husband. He deserves a big Thank You for this :))

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Recently started seeing your wondeful blogs,i love them..
award waiting for u in my blog,plz collect it..

Thinking said...

hmm....cute...

But I think...this bank would soon be coming into being because our politician would have feeling miserable by keeping their treasure keys by themselves....

hmm....

bollywoodstylediaries said...

:-) Ur husband has a cute sense of humor!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@tanvi...thanks Dear..

@uncommon sense...thanks..

@babli...thanks dear!
I am honored...Infact all your blogs are too good!

stranger..thanks!

@bikram thanks...its funny... But couldn't fool me thou he tried his best!

@A..Sure..but he couldn't fool ..me..thou he tried his best ...he has that knack to check me out at times...

@thanks dear..and thanks for the award..I am sincerely honored!

@Thinking..lol

@Bollywood..thanks.

The Beautifier said...

It Seems like he really likes to crack serious jokes :D! You are lucky to have a nice and caring hubby, Harman! May God bless the cute couple!! xoxo

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier...thanks dear!'love ya too!

sulphurdreamz said...

Good one. He sure has a good sense of humour :)

dr.antony said...

Interesting ! What all are there to see now,God !
There are banks for everything now !Semen bank,blood bank..and now key bank!