Saturday, November 26, 2011

My little Boy..

(these are my personal pictures ...if an attempt is made to copy them I can take a legal action against it)

 ... how can I forget this day after thanks giving ...when my bundle of joy came to my life...
Soft like a cotton ball ...so pure ..so naive ..eyes full of hope and tranquility .. a cute little smile and hugging to me..I was an honoured mom ..I thanked God many times..
A women is complete with motherhood ...blessed are those who are moms!
Kevin my older Son came to my world  26 November 2004 Monty (hubby) and me could not take our eyes off from the little boy ..
I never imagined this how beautiful my world would be...
We named him KEVIN ... as we decided on many indian names ..hindi punjabi ..but looking around ... as names change in schools as kids grow up...Jasbir becomes Jaz...ramesh becomes Ronnie.. Sidhu becomes Sid... and so on...so kevin was the name ...it means ..Handsome ,smart n intelligent ..(all in one)..and it wont change in school.
Kevin was a cranky kid in a month or so I came to know..had a stranger anxiety in beginning ...due to which I faced lot of problems ...and never got opportunity to visit friends or relatives ...But with time he became very sober and unexpectedly well behaved kid any one would imagine...
His paediatrician still remembers how Kevin made big noise in doctors clinic and nurses had hard time in handling him..
I had put Kevin in private Montessori  school But his problems made us pull him out of the school... and I ended up putting him in  elementary where he came up with flying colors...
kevin four yr old.
kevin two year old
kevin three yr old.
kevin eight yr old.

kevin two yr old.
kevin five yr old.
kevin grew up ..became friendly and very obedient .. he is still introvert kid but  very confident.
His major milestone was when we got a letter from principal that your son has been selected as star kid for his academic achievements and being invited by principal for lunch... 
Second milestone was when got a gold medal in running ...on sports day.

*Kevin has always been good in studies and made us proud ,he has few selected friends out of which Marc is his best friend.
*Kevin loves Indian food ...unlike most of my friends kids who throw lot of tantrums on indian food.His favourite food is Paranthas for breakfast which I make sure he eats before he leaves for school.He loves vegetarian food too specially Pizza.
*Kevin loves skate boarding  he can sleep with his skate board ..
*Kevin Loves to read books ..he makes frequent trips to book store ..his room ,his draws ,his table has all books...
his most fav is" Diary of the wimpy kid"
* kevin Loves his Dad more then me ...I always noticed this unlike my other son who loves me more :) he can share all his troubles with his dad only ...may be he knows mom is very strict!
* kevin is very clean freak ..he jus cant tolerate used  napkin on the table and ends up leaving his dinner ..unless I notice it as to what is troubling him.
*Kevin usually ends up smiling to himself whenever he looks at the girls ...
* Kevin Loves Salman khan ..he generally talks about Salman with Marc and about indian movies ...which I find amusing...he  generally watches english movies of his age and interest.
...Today kevin is nine years old ...he got his first laptop today which his Dad gave him as surprise gift..for which he was delighted.
Kevin is very good in computers ..handles most of his stuff on computer and fixes minor computer problems himself ...
Happy birthday to my little boy!

24 comments:

Rahul Bhatia said...

God bless him!

Rachna said...

Happy Birthday and such cute pictures. Awww. He is just as old as my son!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

He looks adorable... Happy Birthday :)
I liked the idea behind the name..

Bikram said...

MANY MANY happy returns of the day to the Little One.. He is handsome young man ..

Lots of love and hugs to him ..

Best wishes

Bikram's

Uma said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Mishilicious Mishi said...

Ma-sha-Allah Harman..your son is such a Handsome Young man..Tell him I have a crush on him and we have many things in common too..the major of them is that em an Introvert too so DOnt worry your son will be happy with me:p

He seems to be a very nice kid..aik dum neat clean and Bright!

MashAllah...
Happy Belated Birthday to him ...Sorry I just checked the updates..and I wish him a very happy..Blessed and peaceful Life/:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Kevin!!! Lovely pictures!!!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Mishi...
lolzzzzzzzz
ha haaa haaaa...so sweet...
thanks I will convey the message...
thnnks for those kind words!
:))

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..
thanks..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachnna...yes... I know that..Cuz when you posted blog on your sons birthday ..I guessed that!
:)
thanks ...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@roshan..thanks!
:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick... thanks..
I will convey the message,,,right now he is soo happy with his gifts and stuff he got.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..
thanks,,
today I will try your rice crispe recipe.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@nilu..
thanks ...I will convey the message.

Renu said...

he looks so cute..specially in pictures when 2 year old and 4 year old...

happy bday kevin!!!

Quirky Writes said...

very cute! Following you!

Jack said...

Harman,

Please give him a hug from my side and wish BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May God bless him with all the happiness. Is it 2004 or 2002? As you say he is 9 years old the day you posted this.

Take care

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

Lovely kid and wishing Kevin a very happy birthday. I loved his 2 year old snap so very much.. Seems very lively he is.

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Many Happy returns of your Birthday Kevin,you are so sweet.

Amrit said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin. Perfect Thanksgiving gift :))) God bless him and beautiful pictures.

Urmi said...

Your sons looks very sweet and smart. Convey my Birthday wishes an lots of love to him. May the God's choicest blessings be showered on him on his Birthday.

Kavita Saharia said...

Kevin ko hamaara dher sara ashirvaad aur pyaar .Bhagwan use jeevan ki har khusi de .God Bless :)A hug to Kevin's mom:)

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

God bless the little one

Kalyan Panja said...

Simply beautifully captured shots...your boy looks cute!