Thursday, November 17, 2011

tag time.

 Thanks for tagging me I am honoured.. Renu ..that was nice of you..
...tags are actually telling about yourself ..likes and dislike...
If I were a month, I’d be july ..its my Birthday ..:)

if I were a day of the week, Friday....where the weekend begins!

If I were a time of day, I’d be Morning..love to hear the chirping of birds ..the  fresh cup of coffee ... my Favourite Golden temple infront of my eyes ..on Tv..the hymn and chants of early morning..

If I were a season, I’d be Spring ...love to see nature and fresh green leaves ...the path full of flowers and bushes dancing with lovely smell of lavender.

If I were a planet, I’d be Moon....(Mera chand sa chehra:)
If I were an animal, I’d be the peacock...lovely and grand.

If I were a direction, I'd be the north!(as I am a north indian:)
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a centre table in my living room ..a Centre of attraction.
If I were a liquid, I’d be Water!(nothing as fresh as that)
If I were a tree, bougainvillea..people would love to stand next to me for pictures :)

If I were a tool, I’d be hammer ... straighten everything out.

If I were an element, I’d  be  Gold..pure n divine...

If I were a gemstone, I’d be RUBY!(my birthstone)
If I were a musical instrument, I wud be dilruba!(its a musical instrument)
If I were a color, I’d be Red!(my favourite color ... matches my birthstone..as per my horoscope too)
If I were an emotion, I would be Courage.

If I were a fruit, I’d be a lychee ..my favourite.

If I were a sound, I would be song of Ar rehman..(love his songs)

If I were a car, I’d be Buick la Crosse (GM).. (my hubby designed it)
If I were food, I’d be gulab jamun!
If I were a taste, I’d be sweet!
If I were a scent, I’d be fragrance of rose!
If I were a pair of shoes, I Would cross any hurdle!
If I were a bird, I wud be Dove

If I were a Fast bowler, I’d be the Kapil dev
If I were a Batsman, I’d be the ...Sachin tendulakr
...thanks ..
I would like to tag ...mishi n Uma.:)

11 comments:

Uma said...

some of the answers are funny.. hammer..
i love lychees too..

Renu said...

gulabjamun,red Ruby, even I like them...looks like you like beauty all around you:)

R. Ramesh said...

hey nice ones yar..:)

Kavita Saharia said...

Most intersting and witty answers .Loved the tag.

Mishilicious Mishi said...

thats very interesting Harmeet..Em so glad you tagged me here..Thank you so much sweetheart..I will write the tag post very very soon inshALLAH..its long since I wrote something about myself..thanks for providing me with this chance:-)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..lolzz
I love lychees and its fresh juice!awesome flavours!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Renu..thanks dear..
I love nature.. and specially summers!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Ramesh..BOSS ..thanks!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kavita..
pretty women...you look so cute in this picture.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@mish..
Sure..love to read!thanks..
see ya soon.

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Wow..gulab jamoon,gold,north direction,lychees,rubys,mornings,i too love most of all of them..beautiful thoughts.