Tuesday, November 22, 2011

thanksgiving...

 
..happy thanksgiving to all!
...shopping has always been a top priority in my life..all the best colors of summers and winters..
shocking pinks to lovely summer green coats in my wardrobe..including my fall color formal shirts and lovely scarfs at work!
we are heading towards Christmas and winter now ..Snow on the way and lovely black friday sales coming up...What can I ask more from God... he has been so kind to me... 
Every year I leave the house for black friday sales at five am... prior night I tick mark the stores I have to visit and my shopping list ...
... I had already visited mall this week to check the prices and check sale price on black friday so that their are no gimmicks ..and I don't end up being a fool..
Stores like American eagle and express has some good tunics and denims ...which will show up on black friday..
...Target Massimo ..wide leg flares (latest) denims looks cool and awesome with striking pencil heels...Macy can be caught for some ...women's knee length shoes for winter with fleece lining and some purses..and now comes the Gap and old navy Sweaters and sweat shirts ...in twenty bucks or so...the deals are awesome..time is short and efforts should be put!
lets hope to catch few of the deals!
happy shopping!
:)

9 comments:

Uma said...

Happy Thanksgiving Harman!
i havent been to black friday sales .. reading ur post I guess I am missing out good deals.
Happy Shopping :)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy loads of shopping fun!

Renu said...

:).once I was there on thanksgiving..and my son ,dil and hubby all three went and to three stores to get the deals..I couldnt go anywhere so early, so slept and then made breakfast for them, as they came back hungry:)

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Good luck for good deals Harman,surely even my son and daughter try their luck for a nice purchase..

Jack said...

Harman,

Read 5 posts now. I agree with you that one needs to change to have proper life and understanding but however one may keep basic good qualities intact. A very correct wishlist. Hope you achieve all, I think you have done so for most. Good and frank answers in tag, GULAB JAMUN mmmmmmm. LOL on pictures, but true in many cases, isn't it? Wish you all the best for coming sales.

Take care

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

Shopping during thanksgiving.. Am missing it. I remember the 2 consecutive years that I was in US , how I ran in the stores to pick the best deals. As I read through this post I was literally passing through each store in my mind.. HAppy Thanksgiving and happy shopping.

Amrit said...

Happy Thanksgiving Harman :))

R. Ramesh said...

.the deals are awesome...go for it buddy..have fun..hey u r a good friend ya...thanks for all the encouragement..cheers n wishes always

Bikram said...

harman happy thanks giving .. how is the family did you all have fun and EAT A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)


Bikram's