Saturday, February 18, 2012

lol..

... I was walking around in the mall and came across the cell phone booth ..such impressive cell phones I looked around ...one of them was so cute ..A guy on booth looking at me came to me and asked you want to see some more...
.which college are you studying ?
I looked at him in surprise ...why??
he said "ok I can give you a better discount if you can show me your id ,as we have deals for students..."
I looked at him ..and said .."its ok I am jus browsing if I like anything I will definitely let you know."
..I came home and told my husband "see I got a compliment today ...I was mistaken as a college student..he asked for my id to give me a better discount"

(now his compliment has to be bigger then mine)

hearing this my husband said with smile " you know whenever I go to liquor store they check my ID mistaken as minor under eighteen :)"
             lol
................have a nice weekend...........................

22 comments:

Kavita Saharia said...

Lol !Happy Sunday Harman .Oh Harman please remove this word verification..phuleeezzzz !

Rahul Bhatia said...

Very sweet < Harma

Bikram said...

:)

you too have a great weekend


Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

I have removed word verification ...Kavita ..sorry for the inconvenience..

Rachna said...

hehe Very funny!

Renu said...

Nice to get compliments like this:)

how was the weekend?

Irfanuddin said...

hahaaaa........:DD

Mishilicious Mishi said...

hahaha..you do look very young and fresh Harman.and thank you for removing that word verification:)

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

:) LOLs

Uma said...

lol :)

Dreaming Wanderer. www.tonightidream-iwander.blogspot.com said...

haha.. nice.. :)

P.N. Subramanian said...

Very interesting. Wishing you immeasurable happiness in life.

Haddock said...

I am sure he made it up :-)
(have send you the song by your gmail add.)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..
thanks,,,

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick..:))
had a good weekend...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna...thanks..
:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..yes..it helps to keep you fit..:)
weekend was good!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan..
thanks...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@mishi..
well its others to decide I jus have to be fit n fine..
:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Ashwini..lolxx
yes...
@UMA..lolxxx

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ haddock...
..I dunno But once in the restaurant ..I was amazed when the waitress asked for his id when he ordered glass of wine ...
he was feeling proud of himself sitting there :P
....I heard that song lovely..
heard it again n again ,,,thank-you
thanks for sharing I will share on my blog too!

NeonFinkiejack said...

Happy day Hve a lol week end...
STC Technologies