Saturday, February 4, 2012

...Tim hortons!!!

.

..sitting in my office ..with a cup of french vanilla cappuccino ... every sip has a satisfaction no other coffee would even try to match ...I fell in love with this coffee Joint when first time stopped at rest area during our trip to Toronto..."OH my God "..was my first reaction at the very sip of this coffee...
Unmatched quality perfection at every sip..very low price and full to its capacity ...that’s TIM HORTONS premium coffee in US ..
two buck  ..for a cup of coffee ..largest Canadian chain of coffee and fast food restaurant... Its an addiction anyone who loves Tim Horton ..
..the prices can be competitive as compared to one s in Canada since the ones in US are much cheaper and quantity is more ...I usually order small double-double ..(double cream n sugar)
..I would rate Tim Horton’s higher then Star bucks ..which is considered to be pricey n one of the premium coffee in US..
.lovingly known as Timmy ,has been dishing out those toasted panini sandwiches for two  bucks or so ..which is more then enough for one person....
...I am one happy satisfied customer of Tim Horton’s :)
those who haven't tried please ..you wont regret I promise ;p
french vanilla cappuccino..give it a try!!


panini sandwich

16 comments:

Rahul Bhatia said...

Tempting for sure:)

Jack said...

Harman,

Thanks for information. Let me see when I can have it here.

Take care

Uma said...

reading your review, I am definitely trying this joint..

Amrit said...

I think Starbucks is overrated. :))

I like local coffee shops too.

Never tried this one

Bikram said...

mainu laike jaiyo .. when i come theek hai na :)
i want ot taste it toooo

Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul ...:)
try it if possible!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uncle jack..
hope it will be india pretty soon!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uma..you shld try ..I am surprised you dint try yet!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@amrit..Y aaa I agree...
I nver like Starbucks!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bikram
sure!
:)
most welcome,..I will get a cup on airport too ..
:p

Renu said...

I also liked Tim more than starbucks..here tea is also very good, which I find rare abroad and then all extras too.and on top of that it is so reasonably priced...

Dreaming Wanderer. www.tonightidream-iwander.blogspot.com said...

yummm!!

m missin out on sumthin... :(

Rachna said...

Looks yummy. Never tasted it and the sandwich is yummy too :).

Alka Gurha said...

Star Bucks is coming to India and vanilla cappuccino is what I am going to have ...I hope they would serve it?

The Beautifier said...

I am a coffee lover...would love to try out french vanilla cappuccino! xoxo

Haddock said...

My experience was just the opposite when we had Capuchin o at Starbucks at Vienna.
I looked at my wife in disgust and almost said "you paid 3 euros for this ?"
Even though I did not actually say it, she must have read my expression.