Thursday, July 22, 2010

pissed off!!

I was goin for work today....already late from home ..I rushed and took my way....my office is just ten minutes away from my house as I stopped on the red light a biker came and stood right next to my car ...before I could go ahead I saw him driving fast ahead of me ...as I was already late I could not move ahead as he was slow ...may be intentionally he was doin....it was one way traffic..I had to move at the speed of thirty ....where as limit was forty ...I tried to move away in yellow lane ...but ...no use....he slowed down giving me hard time.....At last I pressed the accelerator and moved ahead ....but had to stop on red light ..he came and stood next to my car....putting his head down he looked inside my car...I cud see him smiling....yes IT was intentionally done by him....
I reached late...at my work.....
I mean gUYs...harassing ladies on the way for no reason.....I was so pissed off ....
bikers or two wheelers .... during rush hours shld stay away ..... at least if not...then harassing someone...for no reason ..shows ones upbringing and etiquette ....I am surprised....such ASSHOLES have time in the morning for all this work...or may be they have no work!!!

7 comments:

Bikram said...

oh ho.. ignore maro ji.. or if you are insured then just tug his bike a bit from behind .. make a bump on his bike

nothing else will piss them off other then a small scratch or a bump on the Bike .. I am a bike lover so I know it HURTSSSSSSSSSSSS...

anyway chalo chadho.. other than that how was your day... :)

Uma said...

forget it Harman..

Gaurav said...

I hate people who disturb women. Just ignore. Or tug him as Bik said.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ bikram...yep its a good idea but then ...lots of melodrama on the road with free show for all....
u know how touchy people r here for their vehicles..a small scratch they blow out of proportion...
my day was good though...

@ UMa...thanks ..

@Gaurav...I appreciate ur views ...thanks

Chandrika Shubham said...

Hope ur rest of the day went fine. :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

rest of the day was fine...thanks chandrika..

hamaarethoughts.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.