Saturday, January 15, 2011

pictures!

keeping you  updated with weather conditions,,,see for yourself....
the snow conditions!!
the first picture is hilarious...thou
 this is what happens when you are caught by COPS in US....don't miss the Dog(lol)
 Dude..nothing works in this kind of snow,Snow blower was pissed off.

 Look at the Cars ,whose going to clean this stuff,it will take hours of hard work...and then Pneumonia...for sure


 nice view..but only from the window.
 this is my Barbeque in the back yard on my deck(lol)
 see my back yard and snow dont miss the bush on the side!
 Thats how my car was the other day,imagine how I had to clean this mess!
 this is all lush green in summers with sprawling lawns,look how it is now!!
Cut the cake please!!this is my patio table ...

Crazy women cycling in snow.....

 everybody has to clean their property side walks,no domestic help here!!
route for children to walk to bus stop

snow came and left..its marks on everyone's backyard!
my deck ..aligned with snow!!


weather condition's in Michigan is too bad ,we have winters for almost six months and spring is very short...
every season has its own charm BUT  if given in moderate quantity....otherwise its like this, inn pictures above~!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

13 comments:

Satya said...

wow that is a lot of snow..i was in minneapolis last year and we had a lot of snow too...initially i loved it but later i got tired of it..luckily we lived in a apartment and management would take care of the cleaning...


Satya

Super Yummy Recipes

AS said...

I know how it feels. Am glad not to be in america, not that i would not be able to cope. But then the every place has its seasons, and people adapt. I almost spend half my time in regions like that, but as a visitor, so do not have to face that many pangs :). The photography is excellent and the narrative as always great.

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pics...especially the 6th one of your backyard...
I wish I could have such a panoramic view from my window so that I can sit back at my home and enjoy reading some really good book with a cup of coffee...
Don't you folks have any winter break kinda thing like we have in India.

P.S.-Jim Carrey...comment was hilarious on your previous post...:).
Well u gotta see it--

http://venivedivecivogue.blogspot.com/2010/09/lolmax.html

its funny too.

Amrit said...

A picture is worth thousand words. Your pictures are worth more than that...show clearly the effect of snow on our lives.

(I was very busy yesterday with a day long party at our home that ended at 1AM. Will reply to your comment today. Sorry)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Satya...yes Apartment are boon in winters and prison in summers...
dont get me wrong ,with little kids we need ample space to move around inn and out..Apartments are only good for couples!

@AS..Yes ..true..I agree..every country has its own atmospheric conditions and they know to deal with it!!
the laws and security is very good here ,so any kind of help is available twenty four hrs...which is a great help during adversities!

@rolling stone.....ya pictures are always perfect..but reality is sometimes different...its looks like whole city is decorated with while fur ..on every possible thing ,BUT..its very hard to clean the mess!!

@A...thanks..I can understand US lifestyle!!
:)

Uma said...

seems like u enjoyed clicking these snaps.. nice ones.. backyard one is the best...

Bikram said...

Nice pictures harman.. and i thought we were snowed under with our LITTLE snow :)

by the way dont see you doing the work ,, clearing the way.. what u doing haaan ...

Bikram's

Anonymous said...

Wow... Toronto's been a bit lucky this year... we didn't get as hard hit as our neighbouring cities who had to deal with 50 cms of snow in matter of hours almost every week since Dec. But looks like you got hit hard!!

Enjoy the snow... can't do anything about it might as well enjoy it, right???

P.S. It took me 2 hours 25 mins to get to work today when my normal commute is about 20 mins. all because of the white blanket I had to fight with...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..yep...it was fun clicking ..my new iphone:)

@Bikram..Me clearing the way? noway..you know spoilt indian brats:)
I just clean my car ...otherwise its my hubby or the cleaning service if its very difficult..
this kind of snow usually the sub-division has Annual fee and they clean main streats..rest we do!

@blogger girl...Oh boy!!its very painful if it takes long to commute..But if road is clear it very easy...
Michigan has freezing rain..all the schools were closed in newyork and michigan..its like everythin little bit ..in a season!

A.G.Krishnan said...

Amazing pics.

dr.antony said...

Beautiful pictures. I always loved snow from childhood,seeing the Christmas cards,and had wished to live in a snow covered place.But this is tooo much of snow!

Sh@s said...

Lovely pics but I am sure you must have had a tough time cleaning up the snow.

soorya said...

now i wish it snowed in bangalore too ;)