Thursday, December 29, 2011

let me know!

....during this shopping season I practically visited all the stores....and had some good time with my cousin from Canada,it was fun looking at the huge crowd with all the nationalities guessing who is Indian here..Trust me ..I usually end up at times mistaken as to who is who?
..now the real post :)
I was at Victoria Secret (favourite store) my pinks... I love the smell of that store ..
This year I visited Victoria couple of times ..it basically carries women's stuff ..all lingerie's and perfumes ...But this yr ..I saw more men in that store..which unfortunately doesn't carry any stuff for them.. so why pork your nose inn...Its cheap..
.... I had coupons frm this store as I visited.."all the ladies having VS credit card will be knowing wht I am talkin  about"!
standing in line to get my stuff rung ..there were guys ahead of me..holding VS shopping bag with ladies bras n panties... I could see. My cousin looked at me and gave me a wink .. "how do they know sizes " lolzzzzz she said..in curiosity...
I laughed.. the guy ahead looked at me.. I pretended to be looking at wall seriously
..he checked one of the women's bra ..on display...in front of me..
I muttered under my breath "besharam log" (shameless creatures)..
on a serious note...
tell me how many men visit lingerie store and buy bra n panties for their GURL.??

18 comments:

Renu said...

very few:)..I would nevr like him doing my lingerie shopping...:)

I also love VS, their products are very good.I liked their makeup kit very much.

Rahul Bhatia said...

Ha Ha.. this was a nice post to wind up the year! Victoria Secret is a hot favorite on Fashion TV and their shows are attended by more men than women:)

Jack said...

Harman,

I do not think it is appropriate for men to visit. Even when they are with their gf or wives, it is better to wait outside or go to some other store. But then you never know what is what, isn't it?

Take care

Mishilicious Mishi said...

ah its so not cool..I always thought the same to see men in these special stores.it looks so odd ! and I bet they feel the heat too..I mean how could they not! it must something tagged under SOCIAL EMBARRASSMENT ! and I doubt they go there for genuine BHoonDi purpose if you know wot I mean:p

Bikram said...

You really want to know this .. he he he he


Harman happy new year to you and hubby and the little one and to parentss and everyone else around you

Bikram's

Amrit said...

I cannot stop laughing.

I was going to say no comments but then I see your questions.

I am NOT the "lucky" one..I mean I don't get to do it. Never did it.

Chakoli said...

Hahahaha...

You really wnat to know?lol...

I have no answer to it :)

Btw Happy new year to you and your family :)

Uma said...

Hey Harman! I would not be comfortable if men are around in such stores..
Happy New Year to you and your family :) May all your wishes come true..

Haddock said...

Wifey had been to this Victoria secret and got some stuff. But I must say they are very highly priced.
I know of a father who used to buy the bras for her daughters till they got married, because the daughters were "very shy" to do it themselves.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..same here me too :)
they r good undoubtedly!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Rahul..
lolzzz
make sense!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@jack
true..I respect that..n my hubby does same.he wud take a cup of coffee and wait in food court!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ mish...
Yes I agree..and most of the guys in those store ..holding lingerie;s look funny ..they r kinda social embarrassment n should be kicked out!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick
lolzzz..who wud tell lemme know??
even if they do..wud they tell..??
my point is jus stop embarrassing females !

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@a..
so funny you are
!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..@chakoli..
who wud say that??
its like embarrassing to tell also I dunno why they visit those stores!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA
I agree with you.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@haddock..Its expensive ..not very highly priced ..cuz its worth the quality ..n their sleep wears n tracks r amazing too!
as per the other discussion...
most of the lingerie stores r run by the women's and sales reps are also women!