Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow !(2011)

today when I got up this morning ,a very obvious surprise ...snow all over the place shining with pride....winters officially in Michigan.
We are heading towards Christmas ...how is it possible that we don't have white Christmas... last night after putting up Christmas tree till 11pm ...the boys were jumping with joy at the decorated Christmas tree ... We are late this yr putting up the tree ,usually we do after thanks giving...But my house was packed with guests so dint get time ..
its official winters now ...I got the feel when I had to put my snow boots , cap and gloves... then removing the snow from car and heading towards gym... which was wet too with snow on the door and carpet filled with water...
Oh Boy!!
Dark gloomy days..no sun for weeks ,jus snow all over the place..there is no other option jus be happy and take it as gift of mother nature,its part of the package I guess ...
my drive way.

backyard.


my backyard.




(neighbourhood)

(backyrd)

(sukh bhare din beete re bhaiiya ...abb thand ayoo ree :)
Sunny days will be here again in March....


(Picture courtesy :harman
iphone)

22 comments:

Renu said...

Beautiful pictures..I love to see snow and want to be there atleast once in those days..

Amrit said...

Snow already......well I guess...you are used to it. Great shots.

Mishilicious Mishi said...

aww this is plain beautiful..you know I have never seen snow-fall in my whole life.so for me the sight is mesmirizing!:p

Mishilicious Mishi said...

aww this is plain beautiful..you know I have never seen snow-fall in my whole life.so for me the sight is mesmirizing!:p

Alka Gurha said...

Such lovely pics...I could feel the chill. But once in a while sunshine is mandatory.., you are right, it becomes too gloomy otherwise.

Jack said...

Harman,

Thanks for sharing photographs. No gloomy days as it is mind which decides. Have fun, snow man, snow balls, sledge rides and what not.

Take care

Bikram said...

AB thand ayo re .. aa gayi hun taaan brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

we will get some soooon toooo

Bikram's

Kavita Saharia said...

Lovely !Have a wonderful White Christmas .Yahan to we are still using fan though at a low speed at day time.

Rahul Bhatia said...

Lovely pics Harman! So like to see snow!

Uma said...

Hey Harman, beautiful pics.. Grand Rapids has not yet seen this kind of snowfall .. hamare sukh bhare din thode din baad ayenge :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..
its beautiful in winters provided if you r use to seeing snow and handling it!
:))

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@mish
welcome to US
,you can get to see lot of snow and chills too... its mesmerising But very slippery!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@a..thanks!
quite used to it now...been here frm good time...its usual now!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@alka..
agree,Sun shine is like life! I am basically looking for sunny days only even in winters!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@jack
thankyou! you made me happy:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick..
yes here for good three or four mnth
grrrrr
I hate that!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kavita ..luck you..
paankhe ki hwaa ..I miss that!
:))

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..
welcome to US
you will get to see a lot!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..
lolzzz
sukh bhare din beete ree bhiyaa..
yahaan toh..its very cold!

The Beautifier said...

Those were some very nice shots of snowfall!! xoxo

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

The snowfall pixs are so lovely Harman,can feel the chill by seeing the pictures.

Unknown said...

Nice photos..i think you enjoyed a lot. Thank you.



ICSE Admission Mumbai | Mumbai schools