Thursday, December 22, 2011

Marriage anniversary!

...today is my parents ( in-laws)marriage anniversary ...they met fell in love and got married..




Dad did his masters (m.tech)frm india and then his ph.d from ohio (US)..he worked in india at one of the top positions and then migrated to US..As per mom  ,she worked before marriage too as a school teacher.. 
life has been so lovely with them I came to US becuz of them ..they were always with me ..whenever I wanted they took care of me irrespective of the fact and urgency on other side..
the incident that touched my heart was..when I was expecting my first kid..and the due date was very close..on the other hand my hubby's brother was getting married on the same date..Mom left that marriage..and took care of me here in US.. and dad went to india with my bro-in-law and did all arrangements for his marriage alone ..jus becuz they wanted me to be in safe hands....
..Sometimes small little things make a mark in your life.. due to which it is always loved n respected.
Mom today works and keeps herself busy by reading or spending time with dad ..she is very fit.. goes to gym.. drives herself ,does all her work..recently they made a trip to india and came back happily..they usually take vacations off n on and try to keep their life busy..
Mom today works for pharmacy as supervisor... and Dad is a senior engineer in FORD ..he works on police Cars.. (designing)..
When I see them together.. they look so cool.. 42 two years of marriage and still so much in love :)
Amazing !!
I hope we also cover those milestones in same way lovingly...

happy marriage anniversary ..mama &papa..love you both!

27 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

Plz convey my wishes n sincere regards to them....:)

Kavita Saharia said...

Awwww , such a sweet couple. Happy Anniversary to them .
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To You And Yours.

Jack said...

Harman,

Please convey my wishes to them - MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WITH MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF TOGETHERNESS FULL OF LOVE, SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, CONTENTMENT AND PEACE.

Take care

Uma said...

Happy Anniversary to your inlaws ..

Bikram said...

A very happy anniversary from my side toooooo and please do extend my regards .. 42 years wow.. nowadays 2 years is too much :)

Bikram's

Chakoli said...

Convey my congrats to aunty and Uncle :)

cute post :)

The Beautifier said...

Happy marriage anniversary to your inlaws, God bless the wonderful couple :) xoxo

Renu said...

what a sweet post...My heartiest wishes to them !

Whenevr i read something good and positive , I feel so happy.you and they, both are blessed to have each other and may it remain so forever!

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Convey my Regards to your parents in laws..

Urmi said...

Convey my anniversary wishes and regards to your in-laws. Wonderful post.
Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Rahul Bhatia said...

A very sweet post! Best wishes and Merry Christmas

Amrit said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary.

A beautiful post from Daughter (in-law). Great Harman :)

Alka Gurha said...

Lovely tribute...my good wishes.
Have a happy new Year.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Irfan,,,Thanks,,I have already conveyed the message,,, :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kavita..Merry christmas and happy new yr!
thanks ..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uncle jack ..
thanks..I have conveyed the message.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..
thanks...Message conveyed!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick
yes.. it called love!
A true love,,,that lasts for ever!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@chakoli..Sure..
message conveyed!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier..
thanks..sweety!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..
So sweet thanks!yes we r the blessed kids!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kanthi
thanks..message conveyed!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Urmi..
thanks..
merry christmas to you as well!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rahul..
thanks..merry christmas.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ A
thanks... those r kind words from you!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@dark heart
Sure buddy ..we will give you comments!
n thanks..
happy New year!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@alka
thanks..Sure
n Happy new year!