Friday, October 30, 2009

Devils night!!!

Today is Halloween,Eve... I can see excitement in the air...kids ,adults dressing up for costume parties or Halloween night..
Talking to one of my American friends ,she; who is more like me ,doesn't believe in dressing up for Halloween or looking like ghost ,where many offices have permitted to wear scary or Halloween shirts or accessories like ties for men or jewelery for women with skull prints or ghost look...
Most of the houses now in the neighborhood..I can see here has a Casper (character)ghost on trees hanging upside down or witches on broom..
Walking down the street this morning ,with a drizzle outside and still dark with no sun......seeing in the neighborhood all types of witches and beasts of all kind all around... I felt like I am walking in a ghost town..

No comments: