Thursday, October 29, 2009

helping..hand

Friends are known to be helping hands,or trouble shooters or,maybe angels......
But not everyone ...sometimes we are mistaken as things are misinterpreted and realities are different ... I had always very few good friends,those I know personally and few online, those I don't know, but seem to be fairly good...
Its always the experience that makes us wise and tells us not to commit the same mistake again...
I had locked my Id ,pictures and stopped chatting with everyone ,some of my friends are very annoyed as I am never online,I think I am a better ,more organized and much wiser from my past experience...
Pictures I have locked as everyone is asking...I think I am better off without pictures ...but profile picture needs to their ,so I had put one ..as I don't believe in fake pictures..
ID I have locked ,as already friends list is too long and seriously I don't need anymore friends unless its my relative from India..
My helping hands are my few friends online or some I know through orkut (females) I talk over the cell..I can trust,and those I can look forward if I need some help!!!
Yes there has been instances ...which made me do this ..but its good for me ,I think this was a message to me..to discriminate between .........................a friend.

1 comment:

zeenusingh said...

yes ,u did rght thing,waise be eh chatting ek bimari eh..lol