Thursday, June 24, 2010

TaGGEd!

Thanks for tagging me Bikram..http://mann-bikram.blogspot.com/but you have put me again in a tight spot...
I have to answer these set of ques given by BIKRAM...so here it is to the best of my ability..

1. What one material thing are you hoping/ scoping to inherit?

ME:my moms musical cosmetic box which she got on her wedding day...its simply awesome!

2. You were a character in a movie that you've seen who would I be and why?
ME:JIM CARREY...the Mask...I could scare everyone...he is such a good actor ....

3. If You could do one thing for Someone, no matter what it was, what would it be for Who?
ME:I would donate my eyes to any kid ..him or her and let them see how beautiful the nature is created by GOD.

4. You’re driving. It’s great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You’re in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?
ME: half smile or full smile is no big deal ..in fact a part of good manners if you have an eye contact..BUT..beyond this is something I would never indulge into.

5.Pick a situation
a. You’re 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?
ME:...Lemme bypass this!!! its a weird ques....

6. What has been the craziest thing u have ever done?
ME:UMMM...tried a hard drink ..once ..and I jus couldn't stand....it was embarrassing in fact..collapsed....

7. God gave u chance to alter any one event in the past, present or future. What wud that event be?
ME:I would bring my very very dear person back to life...I wish it was true!

8. Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?
ME:loose a tooth...I can get a fake one done later BUT bald... no never!

9. Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend?
ME:...again weird...jus kick both of them out....same time ..same day...

10. Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?(For my amusement, please answer in the format: I would rather my kid be —)
ME:GOD!!!.I would rather wish I wouldn't be alive to see my child like that...but if it was ...then I would DISOWN ...
....

5 comments:

Uma said...

nice to know more abt you..
few questions are really wierd.
Harman, did you try a hard drink again?

Bikram said...

he hehe .. they are weird cause i got them too .. Now we know more about you.. OK no hard drinks for you then .. and in case someone gives you.. pass it on to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy all the more for me...

the last answer DISOWN na I wud kill them ... :)

Sorry to put you in that position.. but I got tooo so revengeeeeeeeee he he he
nice answers BTW you did not tag or make new questions haan ..

Anonymous said...

Even I wudnt mind losing my front tooth..but I can't afford to go bald :P

This is an unusual tag..interesting..

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Congratulations!

Wow! nice to know about you!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ UMA..No I dont drink ...baar baar embarrass hona hai kya? :)

@Bikram...I will make a new set of ques ....gimme some time... BTW ,,,what revenge ?you are a friend or an enemy....the questionnaire I make will put u in Tight spot....TOO...:)
Drinks... absolutely ..NO....for me!!!

SWATS..thanks...all women can afford to loose a tooth!

RAJ...thanks!