Monday, June 28, 2010

WEEK...


week ...and then weekend.....It was a hectic week.....
last week I came home everyday from work at nine pm and then again the same schedule next day..work ,work and work...
Headaches with lot fatigue accompanied by some pain killers ....I was totally exhausted....in between we had parties every weekend one or the other thing coming up ....me as usual always late in every gathering .....coming late from work getting dressed formally and reaching at least an hour late....
professionally I am getting lot of applauses but neglecting some major things at home.......its good we have a joint family as mom n dad is here ...so they take care of most of the things ..but then they have their jobs too....but understanding and respect ..has always given me lot of love from them...which I always treasure!
Blogging is my passion ....writing helps me to relax and keep in touch with my fellow bloggers ...I read more blogs then I write....sometimes I laugh so loudly in my office ....reading as to what people have in mind...
COMMENTS.
Bikram's comments make me laugh all the time....sense of humor is too good!!
UMA..is such a sweet person.... gentle and kind in words...
Zeenu.... agressive in her comments ....but my best friend.....(more like me)
Jai.... a friend of friends.....
RAj.... a genuine comment all the time..
Gaurav....nice ..with a pinch of innocence in comments...
Anonymous people...U R GR8 :)
...two new blogs I kind of love reading ....they are written from heart...
I like these blogs simple and straight out of heart....I can relate .....true to words and no airs!!!
thanks to everyone who read my blogs...or follow me...I am touched!
GOD BLESS!!!

9 comments:

Uma said...

u still manage both work and home well.. thats commendable!
Harman, your posts are always interesting to read :)

Bikram said...

aah lao... My name tops .. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy... no where to top he hehe
I am glad and happy that you have smile .. thats what life is all about.. to SMILE to less to frown.. Thank you so much..

and yeah as you say respect and love are tow things that take one a long long way .. regards to your parents ...

Gaurav said...

Thank you so much. I love to read your blog, though I sometimes don't comment.

Keep rocking!

zeenusingh said...

thanks.zeenu never takes a crap,will sent it back..right on the face.

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

@Bik: your name tops because alphabetically its B!! however after that she missed the order!
Run a order by command :)

And yes , your blogs give a good pleasure all the times! Its pleasure reading your posts.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have your family here ... my wife had to leave her job to look after the kids after the day care thing didn't work out, its so nice to have your family ... so nice to be in touch with everyone :)

Haddock said...

Frankly speaking, I think you need to slow down. Or put in a better way, strike a balance between home & office. Do not sacrifice one for the other. And at the end of the day (or life) health is what matters.
There I go preaching . . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Jai..thanks harman for your kind words.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..thanks...I am honored!
@Bikram...yep ..ur name tops ..coz ur sense of humor tops...
Yes..mom n dad... my in-laws..help me a lot...its good to have a family and stay together...I mean if u think alike......respect each other!
thanks.
@gaurav... thanks..
@ Zeenu... thanks..
@RAj..thanks
@ anonymous..thanks..yep..probably I would have done the same thing but... now I know my kids r in safe hands ..and will learn something better!Joint families r good if things get well!
@haddock..thanks...but my work demands ...lot of time... in office....
@jai..thanks...