Wednesday, June 2, 2010

iphone Era


.As I entered the room I could see Iphone ..and Apple products ..starting from imac to ipod or ipad I mean every other person is carrying it...I met a gurl, may be a high school kid clicking pictures on iphone..Is it free ?I thought.... no wonder why steve jobs sold two million ipads in sixty days.....he creates a rage ....most of the time in doctors office or library or waiting rooms...we can see this scene...
Once I travelled from windsor (canada)to Toronto by train..I was surprised how mechanized the system has become..every other person sitting was having a higher end gadget......
I remember few years back there were no cell phones even... and most of the people were engaged in books or news papers... but cell phones especially iphone has taken a front seat ..with internet ..like at airport where wireless facility is available ..people are jammed to their seats... and very quietly browsing the web..
Steve jobs ..CEO apple is goin to launch their new and better form of Iphone.
iPhone 4G in the next week’s ...Worldwide Developers conference said that... The new iPhone will once again be offered with AT&T as the company has already held off vacation of many of its workers for the months of June and July..I pity those people....as they are planning to release 4G...but Steve jobs keeps mum if asked about his new product....SMART GUY!! I must say.
This guy (steve jobs) really knows how to squeeze money out of peoples pocket...
I mean its a rage he creates and then it goes on and on...until there is new one coming up..Apple has higher end products..and their exclusive store has some real good accessories... but most of the time I see people even kids carrying ipod and stuff... I mean looking at the expense..its surprising.
I think in this age we were so naive only knew how to use rotary phones or jus cd players... but times have changed and I guess ....smart phones for smart people!!!

7 comments:

Uma said...

nice post Harman!
I remembered my friend who got very irritated when her iphone didnt work in India.. she kept complaining all through her visit in India.

zeenusingh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bikram said...

Yeah true i came to uk in 99 and end of yeaar i had my firs mobile phone a nokia 3310 on of thosr old styes and i rarely used it. Butook now where we are unbelievabe havenot tried the apple products but reading this i guess soon i will need to invest in one. You need to go to india there its such a craze everyone waants the latest phone amazing. I am just hoping someone gifts me a iphone or ipad he he by the way jusr so u know my birthday is 11th nov h h ha ha ha ha

zeenusingh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zeenusingh said...

I think everybody has it in the family ,irrespective of the cost or monthly expenses I think our campus every other student has it.
but ur rght steve jobs knows to make money.

Gaurav said...

Steve Jobs is a genius. He led Apple Computers which was nearly out of business, to make it the best Tech company, and that to ahead of rival Microsoft.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..yes..this plan on at&t doesn't work in India... and dad also had problem when he was in india..SMS was like $ for each ..his bill was $300 for twenty days when he came back.. Local with sim card Nokia is good in india...we usually keep that for india.

@bikram..U must try apple products u will never use anythin else..iphone and imac laptop are best..ipad is OK.....as for gifts..ok so we know ur b'day now...

@Zee..yup..its very popular in US....

@ gaurav..steve jobs is genius..he plays his games very well...all his products are higher end ..and they sell like hot cakes.... people r crazy.