Thursday, September 16, 2010

life on a blimp..UP

I had a draft of this lying since last few months ..when I first saw the movie..I was totally flattered ..by the director s imagination..and when it won The Oscar I knew it was the best..Movie in animation Category.
...For those who have not seen this movie..UP..an Animation ..very close to life..Surreal ..life on blimp ,UP is a MUST ,to see movie.

I have seen this movie couple of times in fact its always there whenever I wanna see..The first time I saw I got emotional how short the life is!!!
it relates to every ones life,though an animation but for all ages...

Up
is also thoroughly grounded in real emotion and ideas of substance
Scene to scene it captures your imagination how ..from a childhood friends to sweethearts to a married couple...Ups and downs in life ...and then the Final stage of OLD age...where one partner leaves another...Carl and Elle

Being alone and wishes to fulfil ..Carl and his house soaring into the sky, where they go up, up and away and off to an adventure in South America...

The blimp..... Though the initial images of flight are wonderfully rendered — the house shudders and creaks and splinters and groans as it’s ripped from its foundation by the balloons....

The first half is excellent ...how tie changes with age....and then ultimately grey hair and a cane in hand..and second half ..how difficult life is on blimp...and a pint size stranger to add problems...I would say..its a matter of one .. prick and there is gonna be nothing....that's what life is!!

....it is a beautiful movie. Shows that innocence, aspirations,relationships, humanity, life's disappointments, bitterness and renewal of spirit can be masterfully communicated through the medium of animation.


...leaving the rest to see..and not to break the suspense....a superb piece of Art!

10 comments:

Uma said...

I'll definitely watch this ...

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty interesting :)
Thank you for sharing.

Kavita Saharia said...

I am always looking for new animations-thanks for suggesting.In my buy list if it is available here.Hapy Weekend.

Bikram said...

Good review.. havenot seen it .. Will see some day

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

First time here...very interesting space you have...

Thanx for sharing...informative post..
Do drop in at my space sometime.

Tasty appetite

Anonymous said...

btw!! very compelling review you made it like a must watch for me.
http://ridsabs.blogspot.com/

http://venivedivecivogue.blogspot.com/


please do chck out my blogs in your leisure time and do follow if like them.

Uma said...

Hey Harman, i liked the movie...
have u seen "how to train your dragon?" .. a nice 3D movie

Manjiri said...

I have watched this movie. Its simply marvelous! :)

Between, you have a nice blog! :)

zeenusingh said...

I really like this movie its very nice .

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..thanks..u actually liked it and the fact you saw after reading the blog even makes it better!

@dialouguewithyou...thanks

@Kavita..happy weekend Dear!..

@Bikram..thanks..must see!~

@Jay!thanks!

@Rolling stone..thanks..I really liked your blog!

@Manjri..thanks..yes it is ..and amazing thing you have written a blog too on this movie!!

@ZEE.thanks...