Sunday, July 10, 2011

fav (9)

...when I first heard this song I couldn't understand the lyrics very well  ...But some of the words in English  were very astounding and made see the song on you-tube to know exactly what it said and meant.
This song is still very popular and brings people on dance floor with its beat and lyrics....
Babbu Mann one of the versatile Punjabi singers has done a complete justice to the song..
The singer says,
....I took a great care of this bird (girl)and one day it flew ...from his shade with somebody else...so called NRI...
... she seems to be flying high these days as this beautiful flower is now owned by someone else  from  foreign land ..and I am left here counting those flower beds.

 ...I was always guarding my fields but somebody else took the oppoortunity...
people came (businessmen) from London and took her from me ,I don't understand the craze for this foreign land that all unmarried girls in punjab are crazy .
....I remember I was crazy about her style of walking but nowdays ..she is more westernized by piecing her belly..and so on...

you forgot my old wooden cart and now riding a stretch limousine ,you forgot the days when we sat under a tree and how you opened a window whenever I happen to pass by your house...

all past memories are rebounded when this girl happens to go her village with her hubby and unfortunately stranded in the middle of the road  due to mecanical problem in the car and this past Boyfriend happens to help them to pull the car with rope through his tractor and help them reach home....
its a very interesting video and nice song!

have a nice weekend!

18 comments:

Bikram said...

very true though.. the lure of money took the girl from true love and she will never ever be happy :)

beautiful song this one ,
have you listened to many others hor daso..

Bikram's

Jack said...

Harman,

Very touching. And also shows what true love is.

Take care

kiran sawhney said...

Beautiful song. i LIKE IT

Mishilicious Mishi said...

not bad!!

I havnt heard bubu maan a lot previously but I found this one quite good...nice song and nice video... I agree with Bikramjit..the greedy chick will never be happy now;p

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Bikram...well...one shld always go for true love and not hurt others emotions ...
its sad!I have heard songs of babbu mann But not all of them...
love ,marriage, friendships are all destined!

SM said...

nice song
very true

Chakoli said...

Never heard this song...
may be I shud listen to it :D

R. Ramesh said...

ya jack is right...

The Beautifier said...

Oh what a lovely meaningful song and amazing lyrics! thanks for sharing, hun xoxo

dr.antony said...

Havent heard this song.
That was not love.Simple liking or infatuation.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@jack..yep...true or not true ...but song is sad!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kiran..nice..
I like it too..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@mishi..yes...its good!
babbu mann songs are famous ..for dancing ..its beat specially!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@sm..thanks.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@chakoli..yes..you shld watch the video its like a short movie!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ramesh..yes...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier..thanks..I am glad you liked it!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Doc anthoy..
then what do you think is love DOC??
it starts from here...isn't it??