Saturday, July 2, 2011

my fav (8) independence day weekend...

we were together ,the music started immediately once he inserted the keys,,,,
I said"I hate this Sheila and Munni"songs... Nonsense of all kind.....
he laughed  and said ..it in the Cd I got ..But let me tell you this song is something wonderful and you will like  so much ....
I heard it for the first time...it was melodious ...
the lyrics and vocal absolutely wonderful....I am going to share this with my blogger friends what I heard in my hubby s car...
my favourite for this weekend , its long weekend....
Independence day 4th july..
 Independence Day honours the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It's a day of picnics and patriotic parades, a night of concerts and fireworks, and a reason to fly the American flag.
happy independence day..





20 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm...enjoy....

Mishilicious Mishi said...

awwww you and I are going to have lot in common....at-least in music! this is one of my all time fav song....

such a melodious sweet song..I wish some one had sung it for me..lol..but then I remind myself I dont have that a surili ukhyaan..they are normal eyes with black brown eye balls... but then thankz God they work fine;p

have a very happy fun weekend:-)

Rachna said...

Enjoy your long weekend!

Amrit said...

Heard it for the first time - on youtube. Very nice.

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

Simply Speaking "A" Simple
Blogger

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ mishi....ha haaaaaaaaaaaa
haa..so sweet...
last night when I read your comment couldn't stop laughing ...too good
...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@thinking...thanks..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna...thanks..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@a...yes..thanks...
:)

Uma said...

Happy 4th of July Harman! Have a great weekend!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uma...thanks...
happy independence day...

kiran sawhney said...

It is a very nice song.

Chakoli said...

:))

njoy :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kiran...thanks

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@chokoli...thanks...

Jack said...

Harman,

Read 2 posts now. Every society has own traditions set for reasons whatever be those. At what age do they graduate? Good song. Hope you enjoyed this long week end.

Take care

Alka Gurha said...

I love it too....Shiela and Munni are good for discos. I would never listen to them at home.

A.G.Krishnan said...

Concluding part : Informative.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@uncle jack...thanks
they get graduate ..depending on their majoring..if its Med-school ..then after 12th(its at 17 or 18 yrs age) its at least seven yrs or so ....
long way to go here ...kids india graduate fast ...as cut-off dates are different here,which makes enrolment for every kid different...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@alka gurkha..Yep..
I agree!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@stranger..thanks..
lots of picnic and barbecues on 4th july!
for Sure!