Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dirt Free India

its been long ...I was missing my blog and my friends...I tried my best to read every blog and  give my opinion but in case if I missed anybody...sorry for that!
Anna Hazare is currently the hot pick in blogs... the lokpal bill...I guess has gained lot of strength ..people want freedom from corruption ....
My cell keeps beeping every now n then to support this movement sending me notifications...last night ..I could hear beeps ..(Damn phone).
  ...its good to stand against corruption  ...But Guys ....honesty comes within ,Fear of law is then the next step...But I sincerely hope we have clean and uncorrupted nation ..God Bless India and its great people!
..there are many spheres where the action needs to be taken........I usually try to avoid stuff in my blogs which might offend indian community and our people...
Cleanliness is one of the main targeted problems ...needs to be taken care off...
....Lemme narrate an incident which happened few weeks back...
I was at Mac Donald ..For breakfast ...I had to leave early for my work ...so I thought of having my breakfast there with my little one and then leave him in day care and then ...off to my work..
There were bunch of seniors citizens(American)on my next table ..four of them ...I sat and heard some discussions about their recent trip to "Taj Mahal"..
Mr A.."its good to see Taj Mahal but India lacks in cleanliness...look at the monument and place ..it appears to be at camping grounds,all spiting here and there..and no women would like to go there"
Mr B"why what happened with women"?
Mr A" people stare so much as if we are some aliens from other planet...no women likes to be stared"
Mr B"with this kind behaviour one trip to India is good enough"
I looked at them as to what they were blabbering ...they left immediately ..maybe they realised that it was a wrong place for discussion...
...I hope we as Indians keep the country clean not jus our houses but our localities and cities too..
..Staring is bad...men or women ...tourists should be given due respect as they are guests in our country
Mc Donald
....Tourist spots should be taken extra care and kept clean with clean wash-rooms for visitors!
....Lets hope India gets into that and we have a clean nation free of bribe and Dirt.

25 comments:

Amrit said...

I am in full agreement with you.

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

In terms of cleanliness I agree with you. There should be some action taken agianst this right away.. else we will lose the little heritage left in India.

Chakoli said...

yeah lets hope!!

but now people are improving be it western influnece or whatever.... its improving :)

Renu said...

staring is really a problem in India,and in US culture is totally different, they dont stare at all....

even I also wonder so my times that why cant we keep our tourist attractions clean and in good shape...again politician's will..

Bikram said...

true what you say..

Anna is the in thing these days lets hope people dont forget it in a day or two which is the normal trend in our country

and I want that Smurf :)

Bikram's

Gaurav said...

Yes we need to absolutely clean our country from garbage, corrupt politicians, etc.

Abolishing corruption will eventually lead India to overcome many of the ill faces of its societies.

Urmi said...

Wonderful and appropriate post. Excellent. Very well written.

The Classic Honeymooners said...

totally agree with you.

Rachna said...

It is sad but true. Not only politicians but we are responsible for littering. Public has to be educated about not littering, urinating, spitting etc. and not scribbling on public monuments. Totally agree about the staring. How do we teach etiquette to our males who stare shamelessly and pass lewd comments even when it comes to women from their country. They are out of control when they see foreign women.

Uma said...

lets hope a clean India emerges very soon.. fingers crossed -:)

Anonymous said...

Amen..for that. Let every Indian come forward and contribute his/her bit for the nation..
And good education about civic sense and morals should be inculcated from childhood...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..thanks!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Ashwini..I agree and create a good environment for visitors..
India is rich is heritage ...jus needs to be maintained.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Chakoli...yep..lets hope soo..
India needs lot of help in cleanliness. another anna hazare for cleanliness!
;)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu..yes...
Staring..eve teasing.. spiting and breaking all laws is our trade mark!
Its embarrassing .

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick..
..I dunno the mission..people are behaving like crazy after anna..
its honesty..that matters...
..we need to be honest at our work, country and people ...it has to be within...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@babli..thanks..I love your shayirai s too
its very close to reality.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Gaurav..may be...
it might help...But people have very corrupted minds..due to inflation!
lets hope to see a new light.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna...True... very true!
littering..writing on public places..passing dirty comments on wall.. its bad..its embarrassing!
thanks for lovely comment!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@shadow of my life ....so glad to see your comments...thanks:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA...YES..LETS HOPE HAVE A CLEAN AND CORRUPTION FREE INDIA!.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rolling stone..
very well said!
ethics and morals are set only by good education and clean environment.

The Beautifier said...

Anna is great! It's 10th day when he has not even tasted a bite of food. I salute this 74 year old gentleman who is standing erect like a pillar for the country!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@beautifier..
its great...hope its fruitful..and bring glories to our nation.

Haddock said...

Exactly what I thought.
After my trip in Europe, I kept telling myself that if the same discipline and cleanliness was here in India then nothing can beat the tourist influx in India.