Wednesday, August 3, 2011

thanks !

...its been long since I wrote....with work and busy schedules ..have nothing much to say....some drafts I have saved but didn't publish ...
...Special thanks to Mishi http://andweshout.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-ceremony2.html for the award she has given ....one of my favourite bloggers. She is very expressive in her thoughts and writings....

..the condition was to write seven things never told before!
...Well if its never told before ..why now? :)

1) About my food,I am very choosy ...jus cant eat any crap on my table ...I have stayed hungry for days (hunger strike) jus for the heck it should not be cooked at home again...( all ...eggplant and tinda family)

2) I am very particular about my dressing ...for me or my hubby or kids... I will not walk out of the house if its not appropriate....or even my sleepwear's ..I am jus paranoid!

3) ... I always judge men by shoes and ladies by their purses (name brands)...whether they will fit in designer stuff and how good is their purchasing power...usually my guess is right ..(this is at work)

4)not many of my friends know about my blog...;) cuz most of the matter is written on them...Good ,bad or ugly.

5) I like all my blogger friends...But there are few whom I keep looking  and checking if I missed something ....Bick(UK), Amrit(US), Alka(India) and Asian beautifier(UK),Uma ...(US) Dr Anthony(india)Mishi (Pakistan)Abhilash(india)

6)I hate people who smell bad...dont use deodorants or sprays or change their clothes regularly...

7) ...and last ...I am great believer in God ...and anything which I am not able to do at that moment is a clear message to me .... stay away its for my betterment and nothing else...sometimes I had felt I missed an opportunity but later it was a boon!...I am and will always be grateful to almighty.


...next part was to ans the set of questions ....

Fav color.../RED 
(my closet has all kinds of red!frm my bridal attire to my western dresses to my Saris and Indian dresses ...)

Fav song.../Eurhythmics
"Sweet dreams are made of thee"...( army mess had that all the time during parties and gatherings)


 
*Fav dessert...Tiramisu cake

*What pisses me off.... /liars

*when you are upset..../I am very quiet

*favorite pet..../My little one... 

*Black or white.../Black...makes me look ravishing!

*biggest fear... /nothing ...

*best feature... /Eyes

*everyday attitude... /To give my best at work... I usually drive thinking there is a surprise for me today!

*Perfection.../Is hard ...anything closer will be great!

*guilty pleasure.../ eating sugary stuff or Indian sweets..







The people I would like to tag...
1)Bikram ...the versatile blogger

2)Abhilash...the versatile blogger

3)UMA..one lovely blog award

4)Kavita..one lovely blog award

5)Rachna...one lovely blog award

6)Asian beautifier..Stylish blogger award

7)Nilu..butterfly award

8)Thinking...one lovely blog award

9)Ramesh..kreative blogger

10)Kiran..styllish blogger award

11)shadow of my life...one lovely blog award

12)Stranger..kreative blogger

13)Jack..lovely blog award

14)Scribbling on the wall..kreativ blogger

15)Coco and olive..stylish blogger award


and friends those who have been tagged has to pass on this award to your favourite bloggers with these set of questions..its 15 favourite bloggers you have to tag.

Congrats to all my friends!

29 comments:

Urmi said...

Heartiest congratulations to you for all your lovely awards. Keep it up!

Kavita Saharia said...

Congratulations !Interesting tag ! Nice to know more about you .And also thanks to you for the awards.Smiles :):)

Irfanuddin said...

COngrats for the awards....
wish you get many more...:)

Asma Khan said...

Award season....
Congrats... :)

Bikram said...

Congrats on the awards .. you sure deserve all of them ..

PARTY TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

thank you for giving the awards to me , I am honoured ...

Will take up for sure :)

Bikram's

Jack said...

Harman,

Awwww. Thanks a lot. I will try to do the needful a s a p.

Take care

Renu said...

Congrats on getting so many awards!!!

I couldnt agree more to your 7th point..its my firm belief too.

Mishilicious Mishi said...

awwww I always wanted to know more about you Harman,,em glad that award had these conditions with it..Plz do write more about self..like about your life and interest and dislikes and dreams and wishlist etc etc...and em flattered and honored to know em in that small List that you mentioned..love you *hugs*

Amrit said...

CONGRATULATIONS :)))

SM said...

congrats for awards

Chakoli said...

Congrats dear for the award :)

well so was it really... never told things u told or not ;)

dr.antony said...

Congratulations for so many awards !

Anonymous said...

wooo hoo...congrats...mubarkan badhyaan patakhe...inne saare awards milne par...:)

Rachna said...

Congrats and thanks for giving me one :).

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@babli..thanks dear!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@kavita thank you!
that was sweet of you!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan..thanks :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Asma..yep...Award season..
thanks!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bick..thanks...
yep..party tyme!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Jack..thanks..I am glad you had sent me a card...thank you so much..it got lost in my -email ...
so I replied late..thank-you..for the wishes!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@renu...thanks!
seven..undisclosed truth!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Mishi...so sweet dear..thanks
I will sometime... write that ...and thanks again for those wonderful awards!
love ya gurl!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..thanks
:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@chakoli...thanks...
lolz...Yes it is!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Dr anthony..
thank-you Sir!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rolling stone..
O thankyou...thanks..bahut bahut shukriya aapka!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@rachna..thanks sweety..!
I am glad you liked it!

The Beautifier said...

Congratulations on the awards, Harman! Very well deserved!
It was lovely to know more about you :) my favorite color is also red!!
Thanks a lot for the award, hugs!

The Classic Honeymooners said...

hwy Harman, Congratulations for the awards!!
Thanks a lot for the award, hugs!