Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Diva!

I have fascination for divas..looking and hearing about all these Amazing women...A class in itself ,trend setters with innumerable qualities...whether its Jennifer Lopez or Angelina Jolie,Kate Winslet or salma hayek or my all time favorite Catherine zeta jones our indian Diva Ash or Sush...

But I always admired Sushmita Sen ..Indian Diva and former 1994 Miss Universe....
I had always seen lot of sophistication and class in her beauty..A tall beautiful women 5 '10,with no nonsense kinda attitude and grace to carry herself..
Sushmita Sen is the original diva – attractive, witty, charming, and living life on her terms. Her ‘essence of a woman’ answer won her the Miss Universe title, the first for an Indian. She adopted a baby against all odds becoming a single mother......
Sushmita Sen is a Bengali, born on 19 November 1975 in Hyderabad, India. Her father is Shubeer Sen who worked as an Indian Air Force Wing Commander. Her mother Subhra Sen is a jewelry designer and also owns a store in Dubai called Renee. She has a brother, Rajeev and a sister, Neelam.
She studied at the Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute and Air Force Silver School in New Delhi. She studied English and also holds a degree in journalism.
she decided to adopt a child which wasn’t an easy task as she is unmarried and involved legal hassles. She officially adopted a girl, Renee, in 2000.
The 34-year-old actress, has adopted a three-month-old girl named Alisah this year,I mean if we look how many people are there who can take this bold step and give a nice home to a child from orphanage...
There are millionaires ...giving millions to charities .ex ..Donald trump and many others like him but I think very few have an approach of this kind and then guts to face the Indian society being an unmarried women!!!
Hats of to this women !

11 comments:

Uma said...

nice post about charming Sush!

Shady West Side said...

even i am totally floored by the diva....the beauty with brains...is one of a kind and the grace with which she carries herself is out of the world!!

Bikram said...

Ok well well I love Sushmita sen.. She doesnot love me .. I know ..

I love angelina and she too doesnot love me ..

So there you go End of two lovestories :)
For some reason dot fins ASH that attractive.. So I dont love her ..

he he he

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bikram .. Sooo very funny......So much love u wanna give but nobody s ready to accept..lol

zeenusingh said...

Defence ...Crowd!! YO.ROCKS Baby-----I love Sush she quite a person especially in "main hoon na"movie.

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Very nice post about susmitha :)

SathyaSridhar said...

Harman, nice post about Sushmita sen. She is great lady adopted babies from Orphanage dear..

Renu said...

Came here from Sandhya's.

Even I like Sushmita and you have selected very beautiful pictures of her.

Anonymous said...

I share your thoughts..Sushmita Sen exudes sex appeal and confidence..She carries herself realllly well..

Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanks for stopping by..and all the kind words :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Uma...thanks..

@shahid..yes she is definitely beauty with brains and lot of grace.

@Zeenu..yup...I lke that movie too..

@Raj thanks.

@satyashridhar..yes a very noble cause!

@swats..thanks dear...I really like ur writings... I can relate it to myself..probably the first time any personal blog I read..a good one!