Saturday, May 15, 2010

Truth!!!

I think truth and truth only wins all the time... memory plays a very significant role.....its always said if you speak truth ... nothing can replace it...but recently I have been seeing that sometimes people lie and forget ..the previous statement they made....may be they think others are also like them...
I remember people and statements very well...recently I met a women after five years and immediately I recognized her..she didn't recognize me though..but was appreciating ..my memory as they met me in a party with whole group....
...To me only ..truth matters...and I think before we make a statement ...we should know the repercussions as ...I think you don't fool others you are fooling yourself..
BY TELLING A LIE...
nothing personal...but when we speak truth ,nothing can overlap that statement...and then there is no fear of getting embarrassed...
ITS A THOUGHT.

6 comments:

Uma said...

one lie leads to another and it goes on and on.. righteous post!

BK Chowla, said...

WHY lie? It wont take us no where.

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

VERY WELL SAID... the panga with a lie is that to keep it from coming out you got to make up a lot of stories and say a lot more and a person like me
who sometimes forgets what i had for breakfast today .. I will get caught in a second ... so best is to say it ... as you see it ...

all these old mythical statements about truth and all.. They did mean something and were True .. then and now ..

Nice one harman

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Speak true even if it hurts others because we would never feel bad!!

Good One!

zeenusingh said...

Truth is universal,well written.keep up with good work.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA..thanks.. truth is transparent!

BK chowla...thanks...

@bikram..thanks... scah aur sirf sach ..thats what our eldars have taught us...

@RAJ..YUP..good one!

@ZEE..yup..its universal and liked by all...