Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOVE


Love is the common topic ..discussed online and every time...
I mean so much fuss....I think ... "Isq ka bhoot savaar hain logon par"(people are crazy for love)
If a gurl doesn't like you ..then I will die..
If its a one sided love ...then..I will kill ...
if she is getting married to someone else...then I will kill both..
nobody is happy..all complains...whether its a boy or a gurl....
I think maturity plays a main role in this,people spoil their careers and lives not realizing the situation....all guys are hero's and females are bollywood or hollywood heroines...Ask them a question about their academics and they cannot a speak word about it...jus very few are articulate...I mean everybody wants to be singer or a dancer ...look at the media,so many reality shows seems like there is no other work ...
Ishq ka bukhaar hamesha thaa...(fever of love was always there)
I remember an incident in our university days...I was doing masters...A senior ...had fallen in love with a gurl...but it was one sided... this guy was a brilliant student we can say a prodigy kid(genius)...but he was lost in thoughts all the time in the campus...I asked someone why is he in such a pathetic state?
They said he is Harpreet Noorie...I was surprised by the last name ..as it sounded different ..So I asked my friend,what is Noorie?she said ,its a name of the gurl he likes and he is addressed by his friends as Noorie...
We came to know one day that this guy dropped few of his papers and ones in which he appeared stood first in the university,usually if we drop a paper the university doesn't allow us to appear again unless its on medical grounds,but university people had sent him a letter to appear again seeing his grades..which he appeared later and stood first again in the university ..later on he became a director of Markfed Punjab as PCS(punjab civil services)...he could have easily cleared IAS too but ..seems like love was at priority that time..He later got married which was supposedly an arranged one!
We met him once at his place in India.. all his old friends still call him "noorie"probably his wife knows that too...
But I am surprised how we get mature with age and time only,not before that...and many a times we just spoil our careers and overlook our own capabilities assuming as we are not in that race anymore...

Some quotes on Love...

"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you."
"Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell."
"To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another."

8 comments:

zeenusingh said...

ha haa haa haaaahaaa...harman too good ,Ishq chupye nahi chupta,mariz bana kar puchte ho bimar ka haal kya hai?
I pity Harpreet Noorie who couldn't get the girl sometimes we are academically too good but fail in love life.
nice post!

Uma said...

crushes happen to everyone.. its natural.. but Mr. Noorie took it too seriously to ruin his academic year..

rahul said...

ye to ishq ne hame nakara bana diya verna aadmi hum be the kaam ke . hahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer love over career any day .. being in the corporate world I hate its shallowness and yearn for true love.

Please don't ask me to get an ID :) I had one and you even visited it, before I deleted it, but I really had nothing to write ... it would stare at me with a blank page everyday and I would stare back with blank eyes and a blank mind .. writing is like transporting into an inner me that my stubborn brain blocks out completely - wish had your writing flare

But if it really is annoying - I'd stop writing here ...

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Harman Very true.. We got to mature up.. as such they say plenty more fish in the sea ha ha hahaa

ok ok ooops shud not say that .. on serious thought yeah we shud mature up.. I know when everyone was trying to tell me .. glad i listened to everyone , even you had a few inputs he he .. and now 12th june :) surprise :)


anyway Please check my latest post , you been tagged and i hope you accept it

Thanks

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Bikram..THanks I am honored ..sure I will accept it..
and whats big abt 12th june buddy..:) have a nice time..with all happiness..u deserve!I have been reading all ur posts..Gr8 job.

@anonymous.
WEll ..I am not annoyed..its jus I can respond better with ids..and about career and love..to survive ..career is more imp to be a successful person in life and love comes with success...about blogging ..I think u write pretty well ..everything needs some time and effort...Del an a/c is very simple with a click ..but making it successful needs time and effort ...patience is the key!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..haan zaroor..tumhari halat mujhe maloom hai.....u r smitten by the Big bug!!lol..and ..harpreet noorie didnt fail in love life..he is very happy with his wife..I think was infatuation..for that gurl..

@UMA...yes..u r right..he could have done better!

@rahul..ya..seems u had some good experiences..lol

ny ways..thanks everyone!

zeenusingh said...

Hey hermen,Smitten I am bowled over!! talk to me tomorrow at 5:30 pm.."Bahut beabroo hooke tere kuche se hum nikle ,bahut nikle mere armaan par phir bhi thode kam nikle". lol