Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tagged!

WEll Amigos by tagging me you have got me in a net ..So I guess time to reveal some secrets ..Bikram ...his blog "me and my random thoughts "seven things you don't know about me..Well I would say "seven secrets"...so..lets start...with the first one!
1) I am a sikh but born in ..Panagarh bengal ..dad was posted there at that time ..and after that seen most of India ..starting from J&K to all the way down south..changed at least ten Schools ...a challenge every time to prove myself...
2)Spent good ten years in Mumbai and then finally settled in Ludhiana...Did my masters in Bsness Administration from chandigarh and then two years of college in USA..in IT(programming).
3)My first job in India, immediately after masters was a lecturer in Boys college ..teaching under grads ..had some real good experiences in kicking out some guys from the college....after that it was total PEACE... NO messing up GUYS the message was clear..to ALL.
4)got married at the age of twenty three and coincidentally my hubby's best friend was in the same college where I taught..and I always wondered how he knew the color of my dress everyday...
5)not many people know my full name as HARMAN...I am very popular with my nick name its only after marriage this name became popular ha haa haaa....but my cousins ,friends and even hubby call me by the same nick name...my friends recognize me by my pic on orkut or face book. coz Harman is an official name only
6)All my online accounts are made by hubby ..whether its GMail or orkut or face book or twitter or blogs or my pictures ..that needs to be taken care of... I seriously don't have patience and time..but its trust between us..
7)last but not the least....not many people know this, I am daughter-in -law of an IAS (Indian Administrative services)officer and I am married ..to an Automotive engineer from US..who designs Cars..for GM, last year they released "Buick La Crosse"...in case if you are inquisitive to know!
that's it!..YO ...I am done!!!
I am not tagging anyone Coz I dont know many people here... except Uma and Bikram
I hope Zeenu you are happy to see my pictures now in the blog.

How many of you ..knew about me!!!lemme know..and thanks bikram once again!!
(I have removed my pictures now for some personal reasons)

11 comments:

rahul said...

Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,
Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,
Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage

Bikram said...

I knew none of the points... and ahha kya baat hai.. pictures also ..

and I totally agree with the trust you have Great.. thats how it shud be ...
btw where in chandigarh did u study and when .. i also am from chandigarh GCM and PU...

and nothing to thank about.. you deserve it :) all the best

Uma said...

awesome clicks! liked the first one the most!
thanks to Bikram that I got to know so much abt you and see ur snaps :)
Harman, u r admirable dear! keep up the good work :)

Uma said...

now i know why didnt find Harman on orkut or facebook :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bikram.....I studied in Panjab university chandigarh ..in hostel ..and waz their in 1997...98 ...but ..switched home and hostel ..back n forth... u passed out which yr from PU...??never saw u there.in the campus..:)

zeenusingh said...

thanks harman..u look awesome ,great!
lots of hugs.
zeenu.

zeenusingh said...

I forgot ,I knew u have an army background and u r beautiful,no doubt and witty..band baja deti ho,I was scared to talk to u ,my first hand experience says that and definitely I read one of your earlier post in "me and myself"you gave fine details abt the family you are married,so I know quite a bit abt you.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..@rahul...nice shiyari... thanks..

@uma..thanks u found me on orkut ..same Id on face book too...thanks...I admire ur skills..too

@Zeenu...thanks... u r such a sweet person..I love ya.

Anonymous said...

you have a very good personality.beautiful.

Gaurav said...

How could I miss this post!

Your husband designs cars for GM? Wow! must be an exciting job.

Nice to know about you. BTW beautiful photographs.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@ gaurav...
thanks...ya...he (hubby) is always on go.... his job is like that... very creative...