Monday, May 3, 2010

Comments!


I have been so busy last week ..couldn't read or write any blog.. just wanted to thank all of you for these lovely comments on "Hilarious" post.....every time I narrate an incident its from my own experiences and my feelings.. nothing fake or a story... realities taken from my own experiences...
sometimes weird ..sometimes hilarious..with all kinds of people I talk and bump into...
....As per Comments ...I would appreciate guys if keep an open Id instead of "Anonymous"..nothing personal but it helps me to know you better with your Ids .
..I will catch you soon and update all the blogs..with my comments ..which I miss reading them right now with all the work on my desk, cant think of anything else other then completing it..

thanks n God Bless!!!

7 comments:

Uma said...

Hi Harman,

Good luck for your new venture dear.. ur real life incidents are always interesting..

Cheers,

SathyaSridhar said...

Haii!!! Harman How are you there?..Even in your busy schedule you are sharing ur own real life incidents with ur excellent writing...I like n enjoyed that nick name posting very much even sometimes i use to think abt that feel to laugh..

BK Chowla, said...

Its a pleasure reading your posts.

Bikram said...

jaldi jaldi ... :) chethi chethi work finish :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@UMA thanks dear!

@sathyasridhar...thanks ..yes..I and my cousins still laugh at this guy ...nickname sheru..

@Bk chowla..thank you..

@bikram..sure..work is at its track now!

zeenusingh said...

I have been missing u soo mch I hope you got a good response.yaa tum khud itni stylish ho,no doubt your collection will be good,and bst ok luck gurl..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Zee..hey gurl..jus call me on my cell ..anytime..I am pretty free this week..tc